Kanye West is better than jay-z

Yep, let's compare.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

college dropout 4.5/5 late registration classic graduation 4.5/5 and kanye made jays second best album blueprint hes just better not as a lyricist as andartist

everytime I see a thread like this, first thing I do is look to see how many post the threadstarter has....its always an obvious correlation there.

hahaha i not a noob ive been lurkin for the past 6 years and decided to make an account i check daily whats on here, i tried making an account before but Imessed it up now I am here get ready..

Who's in charge of approving new accounts these days?? It's like anytype of riff raff is being accepted lately.

Now I have enjoyed everything Kanye has came out with,even prior to College Dropout. He has been the biggest breath of fresh air the music industry has seen in the past 5 years. But as an emcee, you can notcompare these two Jay has been around for far to long to even compare. Maybe with production and music creativity you can argue Kanye is better, but just as anemcee alone there is no comparison. Jay is a genius.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Who's in charge of approving new accounts these days?? It's like anytype of riff raff is being accepted lately.
Lol at riff raff. And like I said in that other thread, the outlandish claims on NT never cease.

Back
Top Bottom