Kanye West is better than jay-z

Kanye is consistent. 3/3 albums have been fire.

Jay-Z is great (one of my top 5) , but he's hit or miss. (i.e. Kingdom Come, Life and Times of Shawn Carter vol 3 being misses)

Originally Posted by Adamsd11

Kanye is consistent. 3/3 albums have been fire.

Jay-Z is great (one of my top 5) , but he's hit or miss. (i.e. Kingdom Come, Life and Times of Shawn Carter vol 3 being misses)
So what are you trying to say?
grin.gif

what a good way to start I have been on nt for 6 years lurkin im 15 so yes since i was 10 and I knew this would get me attention so yes i did this on purposethank you for making me popular

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If thats the case, you need to the step away from the computer and venture out into the world. Dudes are trying to do anything to become"popular" on NT nowadays. Popular means people have to like you. And for the record Jay-z>>>>>>>>>Kanye and it not evenclose.

NO<<<<<-------------------Not even close kanye has had 3 good albums but i really really dought he could even come close to Jays whats he at 13now not including mix tapes just straight released albums??
1.Reasonable Doubt
2.Streets is Watching
3.Im My lifetime vol.1
4.vol.2 hard knock life
5.vol.3 life and times of s.carter
6.the blueprint
7.the dynasty
8.the blueprint 2
9.the blueprint 2.1
10.black album
11.mtv un-plugged (no other rapper can do this like he did)
12.kingdom come
13.american gangster

am i missing any Kanye good but will never come close to even sniffing Jiggas numbers....

Someone said you can tell the veracity of the statement by the post count. That may or may not be true, as many folks as we're losing to headshots...
nah, but when it come to these type of "shock" threads or comments and all that, usually it be some made by somebody with a new accountof somethin tryna create a character or whatever, yall dont be seeing/noticing that? I thought it was obvious...prolly somebody on an alternate s/n and allthat.

Dude said he been lurking for 6 years tho
laugh.gif
Got damn...that gotta say something about ya self-esteem...

Originally Posted by ballaholic121234

what a good way to start I have been on nt for 6 years lurkin im 15 so yes since i was 10 and I knew this would get me attention so yes i did this on purpose thank you for making me popular
You were not lurking on Niketalk in 4th grade.

Originally Posted by ballaholic121234

hahaha i not a noob ive been lurkin for the past 6 years and decided to make an account i check daily whats on here, i tried making an account before but I messed it up now I am here get ready..

of course not...noone is actually ever new on NT, everyone has always been here for a good 5 to 7 years
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

Kanye's last 3 albums > Jay's last 3 albums.
Jay-Z's first three albums > Kanye's first three albums
Jay-Z's last album > Kanye's last album

grin.gif
I can make lame comparisons too.

If I had Consequence, GLC, Jay-Z, J. Ivy, Common, Talib Kweli, Jamie Foxx, Twista, Ludacris, Freeway, Mos Def,John Legend, Tony Williams, and Syleena Johnson all on my first album, and everybody brought at least their B game, my album would kick *#% that much moretoo.

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

Kanye's last 3 albums > Jay's last 3 albums.

Wow! Ya think!? You are REALLY going out on a limb on THAT one! (sarcasm for the uneducated)
smh.gif
WTH does this mean/prove!?

Back
Top Bottom