laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

JAY-Z for the record

I never got into Jay's music to be honest. I know he's a legend in the game, this and that, but never was feeling him like that. I'd bump Kanyeover Jay anyday...

^ Wow your crazy! Cam is straight garbage! I only give cam props for his old flow(Killa Cam). After Big L(DITC) died he fell off, I wouldn't be surprisedif L was a ghost writing his stuff.

Kanye > Jay (now)

Jay (old, ex. reasonable doubt) > Kanye

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

kanyes 1st 3 albums>jay's 1st 3 albums and jays last 3 albums
legend my @#$
roll.gif

First 3?
roll.gif

Last 3?
2 classics vs how ever you feel bout Ye's...yall can argue that but first 3 is not a question and Vol 2 is my least favorite Jay album.

KingJames216 wrote:
NO<<<<<-------------------Not even close kanye has had 3 good albums but i really really dought he could even come close to Jays whats he at 13 now not including mix tapes just straight released albums??
1.Reasonable Doubt
2.Streets is Watching
3.Im My lifetime vol.1
4.vol.2 hard knock life
5.vol.3 life and times of s.carter
6.the blueprint
7.the dynasty
8.the blueprint 2
9.the blueprint 2.1
10.black album
11.mtv un-plugged (no other rapper can do this like he did)
12.kingdom come
13.american gangster

am i missing any Kanye good but will never come close to even sniffing Jiggas numbers....

So if you look at this Jay is 5/12 with albums 3 IMO being classics. Classic meaning you can let it ride without touching it.

Kanye right now is 3/3 argurably with 2 classics. But IMO he only has 1 and thats LR, but CD is close. And graduation is good.

Blueprint, RD, Black Album> Kanye's catalog . But LR,CD, and Graduation> the rest of Jay's

American Gangsta was good but just like the movie after watching/listening to it, it got old. So Graduation> AG

At the moment Kanye is an better artist easy. But I wouldn't say a better lyricist. But as far as puttting a great song together Kanye>>>>Jayright now.

And you also got to look at the fact that Kanye is resposible for everything. When it comes to his music. While Jay might be good lyrically, but whole timehe's rapping to a Kanye beat.

At this moment Kanye is better. But as far as history goes Jay-z >>>>> Kanye. Unless Kanye keeps consistently making good albums. Time willtell.

if you had 6 years of NT experience, you would know not to post something like this

"Cam is better than both" i concur end discussion

seriously he is tho think about it........uh huh i knew you'd agree too
wink.gif

to the op

you must be smoking crack

even tho his recent stuff isn't up to par imo jay >>>> a billion times >>>>>> kanye and his garbage brand of "rap"

Back
Top Bottom