Kanye West is better than jay-z

Your evidence sucks and you have no support for your argument whatsoever, just take the L and move on.

if dudes would put up some kind of an argument it wouldn't be as bad, but when you open it and it says: Kanye is better than Jay-Z because all my friendsin the suburbs know who Kanye is

or

Lil Wayne is better then Kanye and the first post says "Kanye Sucks now" I just
smh.gif

I could never be a mod because I would lock those stupid @@% threads the second they pop up

Originally Posted by ballaholic121234

I ask people do you know who jay-z is 3/5 say no i ask about kanye i always get yes
I was going to let you slide, because like AM 1 said its all matter of preference.
But son.....lets be forserious

Originally Posted by ballaholic121234

hahaha i not a noob ive been lurkin for the past 6 years and decided to make an account i check daily whats on here, i tried making an account before but I messed it up now I am here get ready..

roll.gif
you should know then by now what the deal is then,. not to come here andmake stupid posts,. essentially wasting webspace,.

Someone said you can tell the veracity of the statement by the post count. That may or may not be true, as many folks as we're losing to headshots... butyou can always tell by the SN's.

ballaholic121234 <--- I'm just saying.

"My hand around her collar, feeding her cheese
She said the taste of dollars was sh*tty so I fed her fifties
About his whereabouts I wasn't convinced
So I kept feeding her money 'til her sh*t started to make sense"

Jay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by marath0n

better than jay-z at what?

kanye-bee-connect4_01.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice Picture. Jay-Z is obviously the better lyricist/rapper but they are about equal in terms of being an artist. Jay-Z is actually probably a bit betterartist than Kanye in my opinion, if Kanye stays hot and keeps making good music then he'll probably be a better artist than Jay one day. Kanye will neverbe better than Jay overall, he does douche things too much.

OP, give us your top 10.

and explain why Kanye is better...don't just say it.
Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

if this was 96, op's claim would b false...but in 2008 kanye>>>>>jay-z. jockin jay-z=
sick.gif
you too...top 10, please.

of best out right now.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Who's in charge of approving new accounts these days?? It's like anytype of riff raff is being accepted lately.
Lol at riff raff. And like I said in that other thread, the outlandish claims on NT never cease.

Back
Top Bottom