<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Yo, I'm looking for some people to go see the concert in Montreal. Someone's in?

"Coming Soon"
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Come on

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ Well with purchases of tickets being including with buying the album, it very well have done a mill. #1 on itunes also.

Btw, its dropping 12 AM Eastern
Digital albums have been included with ticket purchases before and the free albums were not counted towards digital sales. Now, Jay and Kanye may have found a way around that, but as of right now, I don't think they will be considered with ...

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ Well with purchases of tickets being including with buying the album, it very well have done a mill. #1 on itunes also.

Btw, its dropping 12 AM Eastern
Digital albums have been included with ticket purchases before and the free albums were not counted towards digital sales. Now, Jay and Kanye may have found a way around that, but as of right now, I don't think they will be considered with ...

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Question about the tickets, is there a chart that shows what seats you'd be getting for each of the 4 listed prices? I want to get the $109 or $159 ones but I'm not sure where those seats. This for the Verizon Center by the way.

37846s_a.gif

159 is the red section
109 is the yellow section
Thanks homie.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Question about the tickets, is there a chart that shows what seats you'd be getting for each of the 4 listed prices? I want to get the $109 or $159 ones but I'm not sure where those seats. This for the Verizon Center by the way.

37846s_a.gif

159 is the red section
109 is the yellow section
Thanks homie.

What if you preordered WTT the very first day preorders were available on Islanddefjam.com? Do you still get to download at midnight?

What if you preordered WTT the very first day preorders were available on Islanddefjam.com? Do you still get to download at midnight?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Yes 
i did that and they should send you an email with a special code so you can download it

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Yes 
i did that and they should send you an email with a special code so you can download it

Originally Posted by Method Man

Understand that discussing illegal downloads is grounds for banishment.

This IS your warning.
just please keep in mind everyone will be talking about "downloading" the album
its electronic release only so someone could say "i just got the download
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and it could be a completely legitimate post/purchase

/trying not to get banned   

Originally Posted by Method Man

Understand that discussing illegal downloads is grounds for banishment.

This IS your warning.
just please keep in mind everyone will be talking about "downloading" the album
its electronic release only so someone could say "i just got the download
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and it could be a completely legitimate post/purchase

/trying not to get banned   

Back
Top Bottom