<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

"Gotta Have It"...

...has been on repeat for the last hour!
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

59784586039043101818.gif

Jesus, I can't get past track #4!

122ghfc.jpg

yup Timbo gotta be at home kinda salty about that beat, sounds like something he'd do
laugh.gif

Some production notes that caught my eye:

-LMFAO on the mixing of "Lift Off"
-Seal on additional vocals on "Lift Off"
-Cudi on "Gotta Have It" and "Murder to Excellence
-A few James Brown Samples on "Gotta Have It", "No Church in the Wild", "Otis" and "Thats My *%*+$"

Some production notes that caught my eye:

-LMFAO on the mixing of "Lift Off"
-Seal on additional vocals on "Lift Off"
-Cudi on "Gotta Have It" and "Murder to Excellence
-A few James Brown Samples on "Gotta Have It", "No Church in the Wild", "Otis" and "Thats My *%*+$"

Originally Posted by quik1987

Bueller had a Mueller, but I switched it for a Mille cause I'm richer (Richard)
And prior (Pryor) to this @@!+ was moving free base

RM008-V2-RG.jpg

richard_pryor.jpg

Triple entendre, don't even ask me how.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RM008-V2-RG.jpg

richard_pryor.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Get some new headphones
I have Beats.

Does the same thing with all the headphones i try. Complete $@@% quality coming through my headphones but awesome quality going through my computer speakers.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Enough said.

Get you some new headphones, 

Ask any audiophile, they'll tell you, MONSTER and quality sound don't go together.
"Complete quality"... comedy 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get some new headphones
I have Beats.

Does the same thing with all the headphones i try. Complete $@@% quality coming through my headphones but awesome quality going through my computer speakers.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Enough said.

Ask any audiophile, they'll tell you, MONSTER and quality sound don't go together.
"Complete quality"... comedy 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

RM008-V2-RG.jpg

richard_pryor.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jesus! No way in hell Kanye outspit Hov on this album

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

RM008-V2-RG.jpg

richard_pryor.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jesus! No way in hell Kanye outspit Hov on this album

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Some of these replies just have me face palming is disbelief.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just read the last 1 1/2 pages of this thread....totally predictable
.  I mean, this is the same forum where you have cats openly admitting they were crying through Kanye's 808 album
laugh.gif

I've only heard Otis, and that **#@ was underwhelming.  I expected more from these two.  I'll give the rest of the album a listen later on, but I'm not expecting anything
eek.gif

Honestly, Kanye/Jay could release an 45 minute LP of them doing nothing but farting and folks would say that they have transcended the game and should get 5 mics.  It's just how it is with anything involving these two.  
Look at this person......

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

.  I mean, this is the same forum where you have cats openly admitting they were crying through Kanye's 808 album
laugh.gif

I've only heard Otis, and that **#@ was underwhelming.  I expected more from these two.  I'll give the rest of the album a listen later on, but I'm not expecting anything
eek.gif

Honestly, Kanye/Jay could release an 45 minute LP of them doing nothing but farting and folks would say that they have transcended the game and should get 5 mics.  It's just how it is with anything involving these two.  

Get some new headphones
I have Beats.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Enough said.

There is nothing wrong with the beats sound quality especially if you like bass, the only thing any right thinking non pretentious audiophile would object to is the price.

Every dummy who picked up a pair of grado's like a week ago and now fancies himself an audiophile wants to be the first to tell you monster beats suck, expensive? Yes...but better than 90% of thing the average consumer will find there local best buy or target? Def yes.

If someone comes to you and says they like a lot of bass, want good sound quality but also want attractive design are you really going to not recommend the beats? Not everybody wants ugly %*# senheissers on there head.

Get some new headphones
I have Beats.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Enough said.

There is nothing wrong with the beats sound quality especially if you like bass, the only thing any right thinking non pretentious audiophile would object to is the price.

Every dummy who picked up a pair of grado's like a week ago and now fancies himself an audiophile wants to be the first to tell you monster beats suck, expensive? Yes...but better than 90% of thing the average consumer will find there local best buy or target? Def yes.

If someone comes to you and says they like a lot of bass, want good sound quality but also want attractive design are you really going to not recommend the beats? Not everybody wants ugly %*# senheissers on there head.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

same can be said for dude who listened to 2 tracks and start talkin like this is the best thing since Sgt. Peppers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 true true. But cmon man you know what I mean though, it's like dudes aren't even giving this a chance. Like they're forcing themselves to hate this album. 
They'll appreciate it after the flood of "Mr. Me Too's" to attempt this within the next coming year.
Then we'll see this album receiving the late praise in comparison to the lackluster efforts to come after.
30t6p3b.gif

This album isn't an instant classic, because it takes time to tell. This isn't Ye's worst album, ya'll say that on EVERY one of his new albums. You can tell some of ya'll are just reaching and talking out ya *+%$*. This isn't Jays BEST effort, but this damn sure isn't his worst. This is like level 4 Hov. Face it, we aren't getting 96' Jay back, just like the league ain't getting a '96 Jordan back. Same for Ye', we'll get 2003 Kanye back, when we get 2003 Kobe back. +!%+ ain't happening, but he's a better more matured player now. You can hear it in his production and in his flow. So whats there to complain about? Just because they aren't doing the same things they were damn near 10 years ago, this album is garbo? Nah son, miss me with that. Ya'll reaching too hard.

The album is solid. Damn I'd even say an 8.5/10, hell wait till I blast this in the whip, it might be a 9/10.

Opinions are just that, opinion. But some cats in here are talking like they're the law of the music forums

Dudes who are saying the production on this album isn't on some next level +!%+ for hip hop are lying to themselves. This +!%+ is more than an MPC and some pro tools.

Thats why 9th is mad. This album is way out of his lane. Even though he has a great ear for music, this type of production as a whole just is out of his league. You could taste the salt in his tweets
laugh.gif
I don't usually say this, but TRUTH, everything! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

same can be said for dude who listened to 2 tracks and start talkin like this is the best thing since Sgt. Peppers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 true true. But cmon man you know what I mean though, it's like dudes aren't even giving this a chance. Like they're forcing themselves to hate this album. 
They'll appreciate it after the flood of "Mr. Me Too's" to attempt this within the next coming year.
Then we'll see this album receiving the late praise in comparison to the lackluster efforts to come after.
30t6p3b.gif

This album isn't an instant classic, because it takes time to tell. This isn't Ye's worst album, ya'll say that on EVERY one of his new albums. You can tell some of ya'll are just reaching and talking out ya *+%$*. This isn't Jays BEST effort, but this damn sure isn't his worst. This is like level 4 Hov. Face it, we aren't getting 96' Jay back, just like the league ain't getting a '96 Jordan back. Same for Ye', we'll get 2003 Kanye back, when we get 2003 Kobe back. +!%+ ain't happening, but he's a better more matured player now. You can hear it in his production and in his flow. So whats there to complain about? Just because they aren't doing the same things they were damn near 10 years ago, this album is garbo? Nah son, miss me with that. Ya'll reaching too hard.

The album is solid. Damn I'd even say an 8.5/10, hell wait till I blast this in the whip, it might be a 9/10.

Opinions are just that, opinion. But some cats in here are talking like they're the law of the music forums

Dudes who are saying the production on this album isn't on some next level +!%+ for hip hop are lying to themselves. This +!%+ is more than an MPC and some pro tools.

Thats why 9th is mad. This album is way out of his lane. Even though he has a great ear for music, this type of production as a whole just is out of his league. You could taste the salt in his tweets
laugh.gif
I don't usually say this, but TRUTH, everything! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom