<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

hella handsome wrote:

*Nods head* in approval.  *Raises his glasss*..  *blows out smoke*.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can only imagine what NT would have been like during MJ releases. A few people would have said it felt like God breathed in to their eardrums and other folks would brag they listen to Blondie and Duran Duran so this is nothing new
laugh.gif

I can only imagine what NT would have been like during MJ releases. A few people would have said it felt like God breathed in to their eardrums and other folks would brag they listen to Blondie and Duran Duran so this is nothing new
laugh.gif

I'll be damned if "Illest @*#*!%$%+$%$ Alive" isn't one of the most epic songs I've ever heard...

2e1ywdd.jpg

That synth...

30t6p3b.gif

I'll be damned if "Illest @*#*!%$%+$%$ Alive" isn't one of the most epic songs I've ever heard...

2e1ywdd.jpg

That synth...

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't like I.M.F as much as I thought I would. Maybe I expected Southside to go Super Sayian Flockaveli. I only heard it twice tho and not on stereos so let's see if that changes

I didn't like I.M.F as much as I thought I would. Maybe I expected Southside to go Super Sayian Flockaveli. I only heard it twice tho and not on stereos so let's see if that changes

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by quik1987

Bueller had a Mueller, but I switched it for a Mille cause I'm richer (Richard)
And prior (Pryor) to this @@!+ was moving free base

RM008-V2-RG.jpg

richard_pryor.jpg

Triple entendre, don't even ask me how.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"...and prior to that *@%$ was moving freebase..."
unledjom.png

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by quik1987

Bueller had a Mueller, but I switched it for a Mille cause I'm richer (Richard)
And prior (Pryor) to this @@!+ was moving free base

RM008-V2-RG.jpg

richard_pryor.jpg

Triple entendre, don't even ask me how.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"...and prior to that *@%$ was moving freebase..."
unledjom.png

I'm convinced that anyone who doesn't at least halfway like this album hasn't given it a thorough listen.

I'm convinced that anyone who doesn't at least halfway like this album hasn't given it a thorough listen.

Finally gave this a good listen through.

A lot of really good individual songs. Some excellent. A couple skip-overs. As an album though, it doesn't have the cohesiveness that MBDTF had. The one common theme is just how rich this sounds. This album drips cockyness and it's not a bad thing. Like others have said, the production on this record is impressive. Early favorites: Illest MF Alive, Why I Love You, No Church In The Wild, Murder To Excellence

Finally gave this a good listen through.

A lot of really good individual songs. Some excellent. A couple skip-overs. As an album though, it doesn't have the cohesiveness that MBDTF had. The one common theme is just how rich this sounds. This album drips cockyness and it's not a bad thing. Like others have said, the production on this record is impressive. Early favorites: Illest MF Alive, Why I Love You, No Church In The Wild, Murder To Excellence

Back
Top Bottom