<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Am I the only one that feels that "Otis" is almost out of place on the album. It kind of interrupts the flow after those first three incredible tracks. 

Originally Posted by DWontheMoon

Anyone else waiting til Friday's hard copies to listen?
Me 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

2 plays in, kinda disappointing...  alot of skippable tracks..

returnof4eva>>>>

harry-potter-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Then again, you are the same dude who said KRIT and Pusha are the only rappers that matter now...don't think you'll be as interested in an album that doesn't feature them
laugh.gif

oh you mean right when fear of god and returnof4eva dropped? 2 of the best mixtapes of the year easily? when nothing else was dropping??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

returnof4eva>>>>

Then again, you are the same dude who said KRIT and Pusha are the only rappers that matter now...don't think you'll be as interested in an album that doesn't feature them
laugh.gif

oh you mean right when fear of god and returnof4eva dropped? 2 of the best mixtapes of the year easily? when nothing else was dropping??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jay and Ye should have let J.Cole get a feature on this. to get some more exposure

Jay and Ye should have let J.Cole get a feature on this. to get some more exposure

returnof4eva>>>>

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Chill. I play that Push mixtape to this day. Not as much a fan of KRIT though *kanyeshrug*

returnof4eva>>>>

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Chill. I play that Push mixtape to this day. Not as much a fan of KRIT though *kanyeshrug*

can a NTer please be kind and post the vid of the doc. in Australia

I really wanna see it but every where I look on the net its all taken down

Im sure somebody on NT has it! all these Jay & Ye fans on here

can a NTer please be kind and post the vid of the doc. in Australia

I really wanna see it but every where I look on the net its all taken down

Im sure somebody on NT has it! all these Jay & Ye fans on here

I just wanted to revisit this triple-entendre by Kanye..again

"What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money"

"(to Amber and Currensy) what you after actor (money as in actual dollars & money as in a person in this case Drake) / you in line behind currency (M.O.B. & Amber is after Currensy since he was dropped from Cash Money when Drake was signed), yeah you after (to Amber money as in actual dollars)

...I was
pimp.gif
last night when I heard this and it blew my mind.

I just wanted to revisit this triple-entendre by Kanye..again

"What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money"

"(to Amber and Currensy) what you after actor (money as in actual dollars & money as in a person in this case Drake) / you in line behind currency (M.O.B. & Amber is after Currensy since he was dropped from Cash Money when Drake was signed), yeah you after (to Amber money as in actual dollars)

...I was
pimp.gif
last night when I heard this and it blew my mind.

Back
Top Bottom