<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

wait.... when he said at 42 better than 24s, he's not talking about Kobe... he's talking about 24 year old rappers i.e. younger rappers that still can't see him... right??

IMO Kobe has nothing to do with that line.....

He's talking about Kobe... Reason is because he always said he was the MJ or rap, & there have always been MJ / Kobe comparisons...

He's talking about Kobe... Reason is because he always said he was the MJ or rap, & there have always been MJ / Kobe comparisons...

Originally Posted by harejordan96

wait.... when he said at 42 better than 24s, he's not talking about Kobe... he's talking about 24 year old rappers i.e. younger rappers that still can't see him... right??

I agree. The only reason he picked 24 was because 24 is 42 backwards. In addition to saying that he's better than 24-year-old rappers, I also interpret it as Hov saying that him at 42 is better than him at 24 (him at 24 is a little after 1992, which is when he "got warm").

Originally Posted by harejordan96

I agree. The only reason he picked 24 was because 24 is 42 backwards. In addition to saying that he's better than 24-year-old rappers, I also interpret it as Hov saying that him at 42 is better than him at 24 (him at 24 is a little after 1992, which is when he "got warm").

Frank Ocean sounds like John Legend on Made In America
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i dont think i can overplay this, i can literally listen to Why I Love You and Lift Off for hours at a time

i dont think i can overplay this, i can literally listen to Why I Love You and Lift Off for hours at a time

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

The carry 45 line seemed out of place and made me not like that stanze
it fits a little though. MJ wore 45 for a game and theres the sample 45 space jams.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

The carry 45 line seemed out of place and made me not like that stanze
it fits a little though. MJ wore 45 for a game and theres the sample 45 space jams.

I think the bars about weezy in Welcome to the jungle was dope. Jay wordplay is just....crazy

I think the bars about weezy in Welcome to the jungle was dope. Jay wordplay is just....crazy

"%%$!#$ weed purple, My money purple"
Why he Yeezy gotta +$!* on Wiz for 
laugh.gif

Album is definitely a solid 8/10

The chemistry between 'Ye and Jay is great

"%%$!#$ weed purple, My money purple"
Why he Yeezy gotta +$!* on Wiz for 
laugh.gif

Album is definitely a solid 8/10

The chemistry between 'Ye and Jay is great

Back
Top Bottom