still wearing my 23s, they can't #@!% with the bar
as far as the 16 i'm 23 or the R

sick.gif

[cam] +*%$'s disgusting [/cam]

I carry the 45 i master the 48 laws
48 laws of power is a book 

still wearing my 23s they cant F with the boy/as far as them 16 im 23 up in all

he wearing tight jays cant mess with his style

he drop 16 bars he 23 like mj (see mj twice)

still sick though I agree even sicker now

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

40 year old phenom
My 15 minutes of fame will stretch beyond
at 42 be better than 24
i carry the 45, that's the 48 large
still wearing my 23s, they can't #@!% with the bar
as far as the 16 i'm 23 or the R

sick.gif

[cam] +*%$'s disgusting [/cam]

I carry the 45 i master the 48 laws
48 laws of power is a book 

still wearing my 23s they cant F with the boy/as far as them 16 im 23 up in all

he wearing tight jays cant mess with his style

he drop 16 bars he 23 like mj (see mj twice)

still sick though I agree even sicker now

Originally Posted by bballinjc21

Originally Posted by Caerus

I think the bars about weezy in Welcome to the jungle was dope. Jay wordplay is just....crazy

whatd he say bout weezy in that track?

My tears is tatted,
My rag in my pocket,
I’m just looking for love,
I know somebody got it .
Champagne for the pain,
Weed for the low,
God damn I’m so high ,
Where the *%!@ did I go?

Originally Posted by bballinjc21

I think the bars about weezy in Welcome to the jungle was dope. Jay wordplay is just....crazy

whatd he say bout weezy in that track?

My tears is tatted,
My rag in my pocket,
I’m just looking for love,
I know somebody got it .
Champagne for the pain,
Weed for the low,
God damn I’m so high ,
Where the *%!@ did I go?

"Adam gave her a rib so mine better be prime"
pimp.gif
Dope line

I like the majority of the album and I'm a huge Jay/Ye Fan but goddam, some of you guys love some garbage songs on this album. I've been hearing a lot of love for "The Joy" but that song is weak. Made in America is also hot garbage but a lot of NT'ers praise that song like it's the greatest song ever written. Lift Off is ehhhh but not as epic as a lot of people make it out to be.

"Adam gave her a rib so mine better be prime"
pimp.gif
Dope line

I like the majority of the album and I'm a huge Jay/Ye Fan but goddam, some of you guys love some garbage songs on this album. I've been hearing a lot of love for "The Joy" but that song is weak. Made in America is also hot garbage but a lot of NT'ers praise that song like it's the greatest song ever written. Lift Off is ehhhh but not as epic as a lot of people make it out to be.

I FINALLY figured out where the Piano sample in Primetime is from...It's from "Death Of Autotune" hahahaha finally...it was killing me

I FINALLY figured out where the Piano sample in Primetime is from...It's from "Death Of Autotune" hahahaha finally...it was killing me

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Pitchfork 8.5

I'd give Pitchfork more credit if they didn't give My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy a 10 out of 10. Even 808s and Heartbreak got decent reviews. They seem pretty partial to Kanye West for some reason.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Pitchfork 8.5

I'd give Pitchfork more credit if they didn't give My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy a 10 out of 10. Even 808s and Heartbreak got decent reviews. They seem pretty partial to Kanye West for some reason.

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by harejordan96

wait.... when he said at 42 better than 24s, he's not talking about Kobe... he's talking about 24 year old rappers i.e. younger rappers that still can't see him... right??

IMO Kobe has nothing to do with that line.....
I agree. The only reason he picked 24 was because 24 is 42 backwards. In addition to saying that he's better than 24-year-old rappers, I also interpret it as Hov saying that him at 42 is better than him at 24 (him at 24 is a little after 1992, which is when he "got warm").
Im with you on this one I can see the Kobe Mike connection though.

Help me out with this one I don't hear it.

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by harejordan96

wait.... when he said at 42 better than 24s, he's not talking about Kobe... he's talking about 24 year old rappers i.e. younger rappers that still can't see him... right??

IMO Kobe has nothing to do with that line.....
I agree. The only reason he picked 24 was because 24 is 42 backwards. In addition to saying that he's better than 24-year-old rappers, I also interpret it as Hov saying that him at 42 is better than him at 24 (him at 24 is a little after 1992, which is when he "got warm").
Im with you on this one I can see the Kobe Mike connection though.

Help me out with this one I don't hear it.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

"Buellar had a Muller but I switched it for a Miele 'cause I'm richer, and prior to this **** was moving freebase."

15z4as6.jpg

I literally do the Ric Flair nature call after this line it's so #$!@!++ dope.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
richard_pryor.jpg

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

"Buellar had a Muller but I switched it for a Miele 'cause I'm richer, and prior to this **** was moving freebase."

15z4as6.jpg

I literally do the Ric Flair nature call after this line it's so #$!@!++ dope.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
richard_pryor.jpg

After constant spins for three days, my favorite song is New Day......which I am sure will change in a few days. Thats the sign of a great album. Your favorite song always changes.

After constant spins for three days, my favorite song is New Day......which I am sure will change in a few days. Thats the sign of a great album. Your favorite song always changes.

Back
Top Bottom