<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

tumblr_lppizsUwHo1qfv24ho1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Still perplexed on why Jay would feel the need to slight Kobe or claim he's better than him.  He's a basketball player, you're a rapper.  Like W T F?

Seems really corny.

And I'm not even a Kobe fan...

Well, Kobe's pretty corny himself, so it makes sense.
laugh.gif
 exactly!

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Still perplexed on why Jay would feel the need to slight Kobe or claim he's better than him.  He's a basketball player, you're a rapper.  Like W T F?

Seems really corny.

And I'm not even a Kobe fan...

Well, Kobe's pretty corny himself, so it makes sense.
laugh.gif
 exactly!

I got caught with the hype. $*@% becomes more average after every single listen.
30t6p3b.gif

Murder to Excellence is probably the best rap song of 2011 though.

I got caught with the hype. $*@% becomes more average after every single listen.
30t6p3b.gif

Murder to Excellence is probably the best rap song of 2011 though.

anyone have a the coverart with the gold cross on the black backgrounds in high quality. (the one that sometimes advertises on the top of the page) I like the contrast a little more than all gold cover art. After awhile it's a bit of an eyesore.

anyone have a the coverart with the gold cross on the black backgrounds in high quality. (the one that sometimes advertises on the top of the page) I like the contrast a little more than all gold cover art. After awhile it's a bit of an eyesore.

Hype is wearing off, I find myself skipping straight to N's in Paris, Gotta Have It, Murder to Excellence, Primetime and Illest _ alive. Still a decent album but certainly not great

yall don't eem wanna know the Gotta Have It Play Count
laugh.gif
it's OD

Hype is wearing off, I find myself skipping straight to N's in Paris, Gotta Have It, Murder to Excellence, Primetime and Illest _ alive. Still a decent album but certainly not great

yall don't eem wanna know the Gotta Have It Play Count
laugh.gif
it's OD

Back
Top Bottom