<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by EvansST

Album gets better each day.

I have to agree. I wasn't really a fan of the Curtis Mayfield joint but now it's becoming one of my most played songs on my iPod. It's just chill and I love Curtis Mayfield. The album just bumped upt from a 6.5 to a 7.5 after some listens.

Originally Posted by sStutter

What's the deal with the Hov/Cole memes? Did Hov initially say Cole was going to be on the album or something? 

Nope not at all. They said no other rappers would be on the album. No other rappers are on the album.
_'s just get a kick outta the whole Hov/Cole thing i guess. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sStutter

What's the deal with the Hov/Cole memes? Did Hov initially say Cole was going to be on the album or something? 

Nope not at all. They said no other rappers would be on the album. No other rappers are on the album.
_'s just get a kick outta the whole Hov/Cole thing i guess. 
eyes.gif

Is the sweet baby Jesus we made it in America tongue in cheek? I really don't understand that hook at all. Seems so out of place.

Is the sweet baby Jesus we made it in America tongue in cheek? I really don't understand that hook at all. Seems so out of place.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by bballinjc21

I think the bars about weezy in Welcome to the jungle was dope. Jay wordplay is just....crazy

whatd he say bout weezy in that track?

My tears is tatted,
My rag in my pocket,
I’m just looking for love,
I know somebody got it .
Champagne for the pain,
Weed for the low,
God damn I’m so high ,
Where the *%!@ did I go?
TRUTH!
I really think the lines after that are directed at him too.. .no diss just speaking truth. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bballinjc21

I think the bars about weezy in Welcome to the jungle was dope. Jay wordplay is just....crazy

whatd he say bout weezy in that track?

My tears is tatted,
My rag in my pocket,
I’m just looking for love,
I know somebody got it .
Champagne for the pain,
Weed for the low,
God damn I’m so high ,
Where the *%!@ did I go?
TRUTH!
I really think the lines after that are directed at him too.. .no diss just speaking truth. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom