<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Caerus

Ya think if more beats were similar to "The Joy", like that old school, 80s-90s type beat, this would be a better accepted album?

nahh I think if they actually spit and Ye was challenging Hov on more songs to actually spit and not be lazy I think it would be a better accepted album
the raps are not horrible but u gotta admit it leaves alot to be desired...coming from these two wit this type of project

Ya think if more beats were similar to "The Joy", like that old school, 80s-90s type beat, this would be a better accepted album?

nahh I think if they actually spit and Ye was challenging Hov on more songs to actually spit and not be lazy I think it would be a better accepted album
the raps are not horrible but u gotta admit it leaves alot to be desired...coming from these two wit this type of project

50 plays on N's In Paris and 54 on Gotta Have It
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by bballinjc21

whatd he say bout weezy in that track?

My tears is tatted,
My rag in my pocket,
I’m just looking for love,
I know somebody got it .
Champagne for the pain,
Weed for the low,
God damn I’m so high ,
Where the *%!@ did I go?
TRUTH!
I really think the lines after that are directed at him too.. .no diss just speaking truth. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After that part about Wayne I think he starts talking about Eminem for a second.  About his struggles with addiction and depression and stuff:

I'm losing myself
I'm stuck in the moment
I look in the mirror
My only opponent
Where the %%+% is the press?
Where the %%+% is the pres?
Either they know or don't care
I'm !%!%+%$ depressed

I don't know, could be a reach but Em did make the song "Lose Yourself" and and "Sing for the Moment"

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bballinjc21

whatd he say bout weezy in that track?

My tears is tatted,
My rag in my pocket,
I know somebody got it .
Champagne for the pain,
Weed for the low,
God damn I’m so high ,
Where the *%!@ did I go?
TRUTH!
I really think the lines after that are directed at him too.. .no diss just speaking truth. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After that part about Wayne I think he starts talking about Eminem for a second.  About his struggles with addiction and depression and stuff:

I'm losing myself
I'm stuck in the moment
I look in the mirror
My only opponent
I'm !%!%+%$ depressed

I don't know, could be a reach but Em did make the song "Lose Yourself" and and "Sing for the Moment"

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Can't wait till' tommorow!!!!! I can finally hear the album!

Only song I have heard is "Otis".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. I try to avoid leaks of albums I actually plan on getting, regardless if it's already out digitally.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Can't wait till' tommorow!!!!! I can finally hear the album!

Only song I have heard is "Otis".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. I try to avoid leaks of albums I actually plan on getting, regardless if it's already out digitally.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

My tears is tatted,
My rag in my pocket,
I know somebody got it .
Champagne for the pain,
Weed for the low,
God damn I’m so high ,
Where the *%!@ did I go?
TRUTH!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm losing myself
I'm stuck in the moment
I look in the mirror
My only opponent
I'm !%!%+%$ depressed

nerd.gif

i agree same vibe I got....rap is the jungle, talks about rappers that get caught up in it....in the end he is his only opponent 

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

My tears is tatted,
My rag in my pocket,
I know somebody got it .
Champagne for the pain,
Weed for the low,
God damn I’m so high ,
Where the *%!@ did I go?
TRUTH!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm losing myself
I'm stuck in the moment
I look in the mirror
My only opponent
I'm !%!%+%$ depressed

nerd.gif

i agree same vibe I got....rap is the jungle, talks about rappers that get caught up in it....in the end he is his only opponent 

These are some of the realest bars Jay spit in awhile imo.

Has Swizz ever made a beat as good as the first half of "Murder to Excellence"?

Sure "Dr. Carter" comes close, but that looses points from a production standpoint knowing that he barely did anything other than loop it.

Has Swizz ever made a beat as good as the first half of "Murder to Excellence"?

Sure "Dr. Carter" comes close, but that looses points from a production standpoint knowing that he barely did anything other than loop it.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

im wit ya on that.
but far as rap being a sport and him straight beastin over the album he didnt really do that....when I first heard of the album being made I was thinking I would hear some of the best RAPS ever from these two...what I got was some of the best MUSIC ever from these two. So im not entirely disappointed but still...it wouldnt have hurt for them to add a lil more of that but I understand they wanted to take the album in a different/broader direction.

*Jay did catch wreck several times throughout the album*

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

im wit ya on that.
but far as rap being a sport and him straight beastin over the album he didnt really do that....when I first heard of the album being made I was thinking I would hear some of the best RAPS ever from these two...what I got was some of the best MUSIC ever from these two. So im not entirely disappointed but still...it wouldnt have hurt for them to add a lil more of that but I understand they wanted to take the album in a different/broader direction.

*Jay did catch wreck several times throughout the album*

so Lift Off is really the next single, I guess I understand why, but
that's the only song I really could do without, hated Kanye on it
don't even remember Jay's part Beyonce' completely took it over, that's the only think I liked about it

so Lift Off is really the next single, I guess I understand why, but
that's the only song I really could do without, hated Kanye on it
don't even remember Jay's part Beyonce' completely took it over, that's the only think I liked about it

Back
Top Bottom