<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

tumblr_lpsndkXB0o1qe6daao1_500.gif

pimp.gif

My God people, is Opium readily available again like it was in China back in the day? What the hell are yall smoking?

Yall are giving Jay and Kanye waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much credit on their lyrics.

My God people, is Opium readily available again like it was in China back in the day? What the hell are yall smoking?

Originally Posted by JorPun662

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

1. No Church in the Wild (ft. Frank Ocean) – Thought the beat was kinda average at first to be honest wit yall. But the sh*t been growin on me. The fact that Jay brought back one of his most boring flows…the same one he used on Pray off American Gangster…didnt help nothin tho. Yeezy drops his least EMPHASIZED bars in a minute n gets the green light from Jiggaman to bring autotune back. I dont kno what hour in the day this sh*t was recorded but it sounds like some 5 AM sh*t. In the end tho… both them ++%$@% got the job done n start sh*t off on the rite foot nahmean. The victim of Breezy’s high pitched goon squad attack did his thing too.

2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) – I almost aint wanna even comment on this sh*t son…. I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This sh*t sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some sh*t b. This sh*t is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo. Lissenin to this sh*t is like havin ya ears penetrated by a million microscopic %*!** namsayin. sh*t sounds like ++%$@% doin aerobics on a magical cloud of daisies. How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo…. Jus how many lily pads did the $@!$@ skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some sh*t like this? Definitely one a the worst songs Jay ever been involved in…thats includin those lame joints off Vol 3 wit Amil n Mariah or the worst songs off Kingdom Come….EVEN the Timbo joints off Blueprint 3. Like this joint is SOFT son. Guess thats why Jay only spit like 5 n a half bars on it. Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L’s. sh*t is jus terrible son…especially since it took like 6 ++%$@% to produce this muthafu*ka.

3. ++%$@% in Paris – If you can ignore the homoerotic title the sh*t actually aint bad son. I prefer it once the beat changes up tho. It starts off soundin like some sh*t them Young Money ++%$@% mighta left behind in the studio one day. Like I swear I can hear Gudda Gudda gettin his mediocre on in the background for the first 2:43 minutes. But then sh*t gets dramatic n its all good yo. it aint really the monster track ++%$@% made that sh*t out to be tho.

4. Otis (ft. Otis Redding) – First off they need to not be actin like Otis Redding is a “featured

1. No Church in the Wild (ft. Frank Ocean) – Thought the beat was kinda average at first to be honest wit yall. But the sh*t been growin on me. The fact that Jay brought back one of his most boring flows…the same one he used on Pray off American Gangster…didnt help nothin tho. Yeezy drops his least EMPHASIZED bars in a minute n gets the green light from Jiggaman to bring autotune back. I dont kno what hour in the day this sh*t was recorded but it sounds like some 5 AM sh*t. In the end tho… both them ++%$@% got the job done n start sh*t off on the rite foot nahmean. The victim of Breezy’s high pitched goon squad attack did his thing too.

2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) – I almost aint wanna even comment on this sh*t son…. I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This sh*t sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some sh*t b. This sh*t is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo. Lissenin to this sh*t is like havin ya ears penetrated by a million microscopic %*!** namsayin. sh*t sounds like ++%$@% doin aerobics on a magical cloud of daisies. How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo…. Jus how many lily pads did the $@!$@ skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some sh*t like this? Definitely one a the worst songs Jay ever been involved in…thats includin those lame joints off Vol 3 wit Amil n Mariah or the worst songs off Kingdom Come….EVEN the Timbo joints off Blueprint 3. Like this joint is SOFT son. Guess thats why Jay only spit like 5 n a half bars on it. Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L’s. sh*t is jus terrible son…especially since it took like 6 ++%$@% to produce this muthafu*ka.

3. ++%$@% in Paris – If you can ignore the homoerotic title the sh*t actually aint bad son. I prefer it once the beat changes up tho. It starts off soundin like some sh*t them Young Money ++%$@% mighta left behind in the studio one day. Like I swear I can hear Gudda Gudda gettin his mediocre on in the background for the first 2:43 minutes. But then sh*t gets dramatic n its all good yo. it aint really the monster track ++%$@% made that sh*t out to be tho.

4. Otis (ft. Otis Redding) – First off they need to not be actin like Otis Redding is a “featured

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) – First of all son….Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla’d on twitter to say this sh*t is soft as fu*k namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this sh*t rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this sh*t rite now as we speak yo. I heard this sh*t gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same $@!$@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this sh*t but apparently he did nahmean. This sh*t sounds like two ++%$@% hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg’s yoga playlist. I cant fu*k wit this sh*t at all b. This sh*t is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I love this track though.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) – First of all son….Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla’d on twitter to say this sh*t is soft as fu*k namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this sh*t rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this sh*t rite now as we speak yo. I heard this sh*t gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same $@!$@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this sh*t but apparently he did nahmean. This sh*t sounds like two ++%$@% hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg’s yoga playlist. I cant fu*k wit this sh*t at all b. This sh*t is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I love this track though.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I bought the deluxe version today from Best Buy, played it in the car, but when I put it into my macbook, it won't read it on itunes. Anyone else having this problem? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yes, it won't read on my dell laptop but will on my brothers new laptop and desktop. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I bought the deluxe version today from Best Buy, played it in the car, but when I put it into my macbook, it won't read it on itunes. Anyone else having this problem? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yes, it won't read on my dell laptop but will on my brothers new laptop and desktop. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

indifferent.gif

0renthalJames wrote:
Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Who are you to question Ye's production skills. Yes he samples that's his style and he's comfortable doing that. I just don't see why anyone feels the need to bring his craftsmanship down, dude works at what he does and spends a huge amount of time taking his music to the next level. He's just as good of a producer as any of those people dude listed, he just uses sampling as a tool, it doesn't mean he's not talented...
[Hova] Do you fools read posts? Or do you just skim through it? [/Hova]

Yeah I read the post. Which is why I questioned why you felt the need to bring down Kanye's production skills. You obviously don't have a better answer than " Oh well these bands have better sounding music than him" It's all subjective so for you or anyone to come out the blue and start labeling other groups. Just cause you like there sound better than wtt is pretty ridiculous. 

0renthalJames wrote:
Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Who are you to question Ye's production skills. Yes he samples that's his style and he's comfortable doing that. I just don't see why anyone feels the need to bring his craftsmanship down, dude works at what he does and spends a huge amount of time taking his music to the next level. He's just as good of a producer as any of those people dude listed, he just uses sampling as a tool, it doesn't mean he's not talented...
[Hova] Do you fools read posts? Or do you just skim through it? [/Hova]

Yeah I read the post. Which is why I questioned why you felt the need to bring down Kanye's production skills. You obviously don't have a better answer than " Oh well these bands have better sounding music than him" It's all subjective so for you or anyone to come out the blue and start labeling other groups. Just cause you like there sound better than wtt is pretty ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom