<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

How N's can hate on a sample heavy Jay-Z and Kanye West album about decadence and pro-blackness is beyond me.

Whas up, whas up, whas up, whas up??

How N's can hate on a sample heavy Jay-Z and Kanye West album about decadence and pro-blackness is beyond me.

Whas up, whas up, whas up, whas up??

i tried hearing "hello" but every time i bump the track it starts with lololol...... to the poster that said kanye had bars over jay let me which track particular??? i thought i was the biggest kanye fan but felt his bars were weak throughout most of the album.

i tried hearing "hello" but every time i bump the track it starts with lololol...... to the poster that said kanye had bars over jay let me which track particular??? i thought i was the biggest kanye fan but felt his bars were weak throughout most of the album.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Kanye could tell me himself that it's "Hello", I'm still saying "LOLOLOL"

This.
It'd be more in Kanye's nature to start off a verse with that. 
laugh.gif

This.
It'd be more in Kanye's nature to start off a verse with that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
THIS

laugh.gif
maybe he's saying Hello with an accent in keeping with the European feel of the album
btw i feel like a dunce just getting the 3 stacks line in That's my *$@!$ after listening to if for about 4 months now

the part that was added to Jay Z's verse made it stand out more

"put some colored girls in the MOMA....,  you deserve 3 stacks word to Andre...... you belong in museums..."

3 stacks (as in the stacks or categories found in libraries or museums) worth of artwork of her or dedicated to her in a museum...

i'm a goof

roll.gif
THIS

laugh.gif
maybe he's saying Hello with an accent in keeping with the European feel of the album
btw i feel like a dunce just getting the 3 stacks line in That's my *$@!$ after listening to if for about 4 months now

the part that was added to Jay Z's verse made it stand out more

"put some colored girls in the MOMA....,  you deserve 3 stacks word to Andre...... you belong in museums..."

3 stacks (as in the stacks or categories found in libraries or museums) worth of artwork of her or dedicated to her in a museum...

i'm a goof

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

roll.gif
THIS

laugh.gif

Thats why I said.....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yall right!

My bad, the sites I looked on said LOL.

In the booklet It says... "hello hello hello"

but I swear it sounds like hes saying LOL

I guess hes saying ELLO.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

roll.gif
THIS

laugh.gif

Thats why I said.....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yall right!

My bad, the sites I looked on said LOL.

In the booklet It says... "hello hello hello"

but I swear it sounds like hes saying LOL

I guess hes saying ELLO.

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Agreed.Kanye didn't go off on any tracks.Otis was pretty much the best he had to offer

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Agreed.Kanye didn't go off on any tracks.Otis was pretty much the best he had to offer

My dreams is BIGReality set inLet off a clip from an automatic weaponThrew shots in the doorIt died in VegasThough it fought do hardI knew it wouldn't make it(BIGGIE'S DEATH)I'm a tortured soulI live in disguiseRIP to the leader of the Jackson 5(Obviously MJ)I died in my sleepI'm still big pimpinI ball at the mallBeginning of the ending(Pimp C)Who is he talking about with the tattooed tears and the rag in their pocket looking for love? Weezy?

My dreams is BIGReality set inLet off a clip from an automatic weaponThrew shots in the doorIt died in VegasThough it fought do hardI knew it wouldn't make it(BIGGIE'S DEATH)I'm a tortured soulI live in disguiseRIP to the leader of the Jackson 5(Obviously MJ)I died in my sleepI'm still big pimpinI ball at the mallBeginning of the ending(Pimp C)Who is he talking about with the tattooed tears and the rag in their pocket looking for love? Weezy?

Back
Top Bottom