<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

Cant wait until tomorrow!
where are your seats bro? (or anyone going to the DC show tomorrow for that matter)..I will be in section 121.

did they come out and do So Appalled or IMA?

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

where are your seats bro? (or anyone going to the DC show tomorrow for that matter)..I will be in section 121.

Section 104.  For the folks that went to the BMore show what time did they start??

Section 104.  For the folks that went to the BMore show what time did they start??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

xcg11pinoYx wrote:

703FlipFiend wrote:

GeneGreenRKO wrote:

They started around 8:45

I know some people who helped with the setup in Greensboro, they told me most big concerts have 80 points, meaning 80 points on the ceiling of the facility where things are hanging, lights etc. They said for WTT its over 120! They said its unheard of.

I know some people who helped with the setup in Greensboro, they told me most big concerts have 80 points, meaning 80 points on the ceiling of the facility where things are hanging, lights etc. They said for WTT its over 120! They said its unheard of.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

xcg11pinoYx wrote:

703FlipFiend wrote:

GeneGreenRKO wrote:

They started around 8:45

From the BMore show, they did not do so appalled and IMA.

From the BMore show, they did not do so appalled and IMA.

section 103, row K

if doors open at 7:30 what the hell is going on for an hour and 15 min? I won't even be drunk no more by the time the show start
laugh.gif

section 103, row K

if doors open at 7:30 what the hell is going on for an hour and 15 min? I won't even be drunk no more by the time the show start
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

section 103, row K

laugh.gif

Bring that pocket flask, my guy.

section 103, row K

laugh.gif

Bring that pocket flask, my guy.

Yea. I saw the people who went to previous shows before Baltimore say it didn't start until 9 for them. So I was in my seat at 8 just to be safe. But yea it didn't end up starting to around 8:45. So I guess be in your seat at 8:30 just to be safe.

3 beer runs to the concession stand kept me occupied for 45 minutes
happy.gif

Yea. I saw the people who went to previous shows before Baltimore say it didn't start until 9 for them. So I was in my seat at 8 just to be safe. But yea it didn't end up starting to around 8:45. So I guess be in your seat at 8:30 just to be safe.

3 beer runs to the concession stand kept me occupied for 45 minutes
happy.gif

section 103, row K

laugh.gif

You might want to hit up Bar Louie champ, and chill there till 8:15 or so. 

section 103, row K

laugh.gif

You might want to hit up Bar Louie champ, and chill there till 8:15 or so. 

Back
Top Bottom