<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

where are your seats bro? (or anyone going to the DC show tomorrow for that matter)..I will be in section 121.

did they come out and do So Appalled or IMA?

section 103, row K

if doors open at 7:30 what the hell is going on for an hour and 15 min? I won't even be drunk no more by the time the show start
laugh.gif

Bring that pocket flask, my guy.
I'm about to bring my pint of Captain Morgan I won on a random bet last year.
But cg11, I'm in section 106 with Ballerific703, IRON MIKE, and momoney848. My two chick friends are in 121. Very cool.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

where are your seats bro? (or anyone going to the DC show tomorrow for that matter)..I will be in section 121.

did they come out and do So Appalled or IMA?

section 103, row K

if doors open at 7:30 what the hell is going on for an hour and 15 min? I won't even be drunk no more by the time the show start
laugh.gif

Bring that pocket flask, my guy.
I'm about to bring my pint of Captain Morgan I won on a random bet last year.
But cg11, I'm in section 106 with Ballerific703, IRON MIKE, and momoney848. My two chick friends are in 121. Very cool.

I was in section 105 row C.  Rows A and B were empty.  Looked Ye in the face a solid 6 times lol.

The concert was amazing btw.  First time every seeing Kanye live.  And i don't know how you can not be a fan after seeing him live.  Jay was good but Ye's energy was impressive for the the whole show.  Although i did love the way jay would laugh when the crowd would scream as if he was surprised at how loud it was.

Highlights to me was the opening.  Ye walking out of the stage for HAM.  Jay being on the other side.  Runaway was really good, run this town, H to the Izzo had the crowd nuts.  And of course Paris....3 times lolol so sick.

edit: so was kanye in a skirt? if so....when will NT endorse so i can cop
laugh.gif

I was in section 105 row C.  Rows A and B were empty.  Looked Ye in the face a solid 6 times lol.

The concert was amazing btw.  First time every seeing Kanye live.  And i don't know how you can not be a fan after seeing him live.  Jay was good but Ye's energy was impressive for the the whole show.  Although i did love the way jay would laugh when the crowd would scream as if he was surprised at how loud it was.

Highlights to me was the opening.  Ye walking out of the stage for HAM.  Jay being on the other side.  Runaway was really good, run this town, H to the Izzo had the crowd nuts.  And of course Paris....3 times lolol so sick.

edit: so was kanye in a skirt? if so....when will NT endorse so i can cop
laugh.gif

dude, that ending to "runaway" was amazing. "if i tell you i don't like your shoes tonight... "if i tell you i don't like your hair tonight... don't listen to me cuz i'm an @@+hole"...
laugh.gif

dude, that ending to "runaway" was amazing. "if i tell you i don't like your shoes tonight... "if i tell you i don't like your hair tonight... don't listen to me cuz i'm an @@+hole"...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

That whole breakdown was really honest.  Prob most memorable part of the concert to me.  When he was talking about how hard it is especially in his industry to find and keep a good girl.  But had me laughing when he kept saying "Just don't listen to me....because I'm an ***^&(*"

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

That whole breakdown was really honest.  Prob most memorable part of the concert to me.  When he was talking about how hard it is especially in his industry to find and keep a good girl.  But had me laughing when he kept saying "Just don't listen to me....because I'm an ***^&(*"

If anyone is looking for tickets for Saturday's show at the Izod Center PM me. Can't make it to the show now, will sell for face value.

If anyone is looking for tickets for Saturday's show at the Izod Center PM me. Can't make it to the show now, will sell for face value.

IF YOUUUU LOVEE SOMEBODDYY TONIGHT.. HOLLDDD THEMM TIGHHHT HOLLDDD THEM TIIIIGHTT.

For those who have yet to attend a show, get ready for Kanye trying to sing
laugh.gif

IF YOUUUU LOVEE SOMEBODDYY TONIGHT.. HOLLDDD THEMM TIGHHHT HOLLDDD THEM TIIIIGHTT.

For those who have yet to attend a show, get ready for Kanye trying to sing
laugh.gif

CRAZY pics proto!!

don't really like the way they designed the back of the yeezy 2s. but still dope looking shoe....

eek.gif
at the set
can't wait for the toronto show!!
pimp.gif

CRAZY pics proto!!

don't really like the way they designed the back of the yeezy 2s. but still dope looking shoe....

eek.gif
at the set
can't wait for the toronto show!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom