<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

bballah3 wrote:
ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
if doors open at 7:30 what the hell is going on for an hour and 15 min? I won't even be drunk no more by the time the show start
laugh.gif

Bring that pocket flask, my guy.

WORD!!!! Im gonna have to make sure we on like 5 bottles and loaded.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait till the Dec.10th

bballah3 wrote:
ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
if doors open at 7:30 what the hell is going on for an hour and 15 min? I won't even be drunk no more by the time the show start
laugh.gif

Bring that pocket flask, my guy.

WORD!!!! Im gonna have to make sure we on like 5 bottles and loaded.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait till the Dec.10th

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

12/09/11 in Vegas has potential to be one of the best nights of my life.
pimp.gif
You coming to Vegas too!? Sheesh!
And I agree on Never Let Me Down. It must be done. 
pimp.gif
 for having the Power remix

Yes Sir.
pimp.gif

Who else will be in the City of Sin?
laugh.gif

I think I saw my son [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LyricalJGOTit[/color] say he'd be in the house at one point.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ all the bitter dudes in here w/o tix telling other grown men to sell their tix to get their money back.  Sit down.

If that's not the epitome of a Deborah Downer, then I don't know what is.
30t6p3b.gif

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity whether you like it or not.

Sidenote: LOL @ Hov w/ the wrist band on his left elbow.  My guy thinks it's still 2001.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes Sir.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I think I saw my son [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LyricalJGOTit[/color] say he'd be in the house at one point.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ all the bitter dudes in here w/o tix telling other grown men to sell their tix to get their money back.  Sit down.

30t6p3b.gif

Sidenote: LOL @ Hov w/ the wrist band on his left elbow.  My guy thinks it's still 2001.
laugh.gif

Since #NT will be present at every show, if they perform "new" songs mention it here. IIRC so far they've done "So Appalled" and "Illest M__ Alive."

Since #NT will be present at every show, if they perform "new" songs mention it here. IIRC so far they've done "So Appalled" and "Illest M__ Alive."

Bout to leave work now, go home and chill for a bit and then get ready for the concert.  I'll probably be at Bar Louie or Rocket Bar for drinks before the concert starts.

Bout to leave work now, go home and chill for a bit and then get ready for the concert.  I'll probably be at Bar Louie or Rocket Bar for drinks before the concert starts.

^i leave work at 4:30..gonna sit through traffic and hopefully get there with some time to spare 
30t6p3b.gif

i'll have on a forest green cmonwealth fitted and a grey polo jacket..if you spot me say what's up!

^i leave work at 4:30..gonna sit through traffic and hopefully get there with some time to spare 
30t6p3b.gif

i'll have on a forest green cmonwealth fitted and a grey polo jacket..if you spot me say what's up!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

30t6p3b.gif

Will do champ. I'll have on a black tee and black sunglasses.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

30t6p3b.gif

Will do champ. I'll have on a black tee and black sunglasses.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes Sir.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Yessir, I'll be there on the 9th. I think Tyler (PJ and Bompton) will be there as well. NT'ers will be showing out in attendance.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes Sir.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Yessir, I'll be there on the 9th. I think Tyler (PJ and Bompton) will be there as well. NT'ers will be showing out in attendance.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom