<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

beyond hyped for tomorrow night
pimp.gif

I don't care how energetic it gets the crowd, I ain't pay my hard earn money to hear a song played 6 times... 3 was enough when I went to the ATL show, 6 just feels like they short changing me.

I don't care how energetic it gets the crowd, I ain't pay my hard earn money to hear a song played 6 times... 3 was enough when I went to the ATL show, 6 just feels like they short changing me.

IDK... I was watching the video of the Boston show. Hearing J say they haven't done it that many times before, and Kanye saying "I want you to remember this moment for the rest of your life" I think it might be kind of awesome.

I still listen to WTT, and to me it is just a fun album. I had so much fun with this album. I remember for the first month after it's release people dropping random WTT lines and making mad WTT references in real life. I get so hype listening to "Who Gon Stop Me" I was playing it at the gym the other day and it just kept getting me pumped. To me, them doing "Track #3" 6 times, or whatever they decide to do, is just them showing how much fun they had with this album, and how much fun they are having with the tour. And I'll embrace that.

IDK... I was watching the video of the Boston show. Hearing J say they haven't done it that many times before, and Kanye saying "I want you to remember this moment for the rest of your life" I think it might be kind of awesome.

I still listen to WTT, and to me it is just a fun album. I had so much fun with this album. I remember for the first month after it's release people dropping random WTT lines and making mad WTT references in real life. I get so hype listening to "Who Gon Stop Me" I was playing it at the gym the other day and it just kept getting me pumped. To me, them doing "Track #3" 6 times, or whatever they decide to do, is just them showing how much fun they had with this album, and how much fun they are having with the tour. And I'll embrace that.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

it was kind of like an ot thing...i mean they coulda did it once then disappeared and the show woulda been just as good- they feel the energy and feed off it....i dont see a problem

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

it was kind of like an ot thing...i mean they coulda did it once then disappeared and the show woulda been just as good- they feel the energy and feed off it....i dont see a problem

Originally Posted by jcbacall

drake at the toronto show. calling it.
laugh.gif
At "calling it" like we have a hot bed of stars in the city. They haven't brought any guests out, so why change now? Only way Aubrey's hitting that stage is if Kanye made up with him and got him on stage to show "peace".

Back
Top Bottom