<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Show was dope to be at
pimp.gif

I wish I could re-live the concert again... Watching Youtube clips from the show just reminds me how sick it was.
Hands down best concert I've ever been  to x10

I wish I could re-live the concert again... Watching Youtube clips from the show just reminds me how sick it was.
Hands down best concert I've ever been  to x10

So are we not supposed to talk about how they end the video with the mason symbol? I'm sure they're just trolling at this point, though. Dope Vid.

So are we not supposed to talk about how they end the video with the mason symbol? I'm sure they're just trolling at this point, though. Dope Vid.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

“Jay-Z is always working on stuff, it’s a concept that I can’t talk about but I’m marveled at how smart this guy is. When he told me the concept, I was like ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ It was just so simple. It’s not a concept album though. It’s not like American Gangster, it’s not a Beatles concept album. It has a concept and a title, and the title and the concept fit him so well that people are going to be like ‘Wow.’

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

“Jay-Z is always working on stuff, it’s a concept that I can’t talk about but I’m marveled at how smart this guy is. When he told me the concept, I was like ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ It was just so simple. It’s not a concept album though. It’s not like American Gangster, it’s not a Beatles concept album. It has a concept and a title, and the title and the concept fit him so well that people are going to be like ‘Wow.’

that quote is old. months and months old. but new Jay is good for the world. yall seen what happened after nov 14, 2003

that quote is old. months and months old. but new Jay is good for the world. yall seen what happened after nov 14, 2003

Back
Top Bottom