<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

^ I agree with you on that.
pimp.gif

Chuck D is acting like this is the first time a rapper has ever bragged about their money. Most rappers weren't rich growing up therefore when they get rich it's going to change their personality a little bit. He's acting as if bragging about the amount of money they have is making poor people mad. I'm not rich at all and I'm not mad about them bragging about it. Dude needs to chill.

Chuck D is acting like this is the first time a rapper has ever bragged about their money. Most rappers weren't rich growing up therefore when they get rich it's going to change their personality a little bit. He's acting as if bragging about the amount of money they have is making poor people mad. I'm not rich at all and I'm not mad about them bragging about it. Dude needs to chill.

It seems like you guys are totally missing what Chuck is saying.

The vibe I got is that he's not mad at the message of the record, but the title.

"When does it get to a point where – It doesn’t allow us to be like bi-polar with it, like, “Oh yeah, I don’t wanna be called no nin anything, but at the same time I can be a n in Paris.

The vibe I got is that he's not mad at the message of the record, but the title.

"When does it get to a point where – It doesn’t allow us to be like bi-polar with it, like, “Oh yeah, I don’t wanna be called no nin anything, but at the same time I can be a n in Paris.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

“Jay-Z is always working on stuff, it’s a concept that I can’t talk about but I’m marveled at how smart this guy is. When he told me the concept, I was like ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ It was just so simple. It’s not a concept album though. It’s not like American Gangster, it’s not a Beatles concept album. It has a concept and a title, and the title and the concept fit him so well that people are going to be like ‘Wow.’

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

“Jay-Z is always working on stuff, it’s a concept that I can’t talk about but I’m marveled at how smart this guy is. When he told me the concept, I was like ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ It was just so simple. It’s not a concept album though. It’s not like American Gangster, it’s not a Beatles concept album. It has a concept and a title, and the title and the concept fit him so well that people are going to be like ‘Wow.’

ose Lilah | HNHH | 1 minute ago

0 Views | http://static.hotnewhipho...t/buttons.png?20120306); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: -127px -174px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 Comments |

http://static.hotnewhipho...small-stars-fill-3.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 14px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
(0)

/static.hotnewhiphop.com/web_root/images/layout/small-stars-fill-color.png);">http://static.hotnewhipho...l-stars-fill-color.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 14px; width: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

136_1331491104_jay-z-with-kanye-west.jpg
/static.hotnewhiphop.com/web_root/images/layout/136.png);">http://static.hotnewhipho.../images/layout/136.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 50% 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
Jay-Z and Kanye have come to an agreement with Syl Johnson over an uncleared sample in "The Joy."

Jay-Z and Kanye West have finally settled a lawsuit stemming over an uncleared sample.

Last October, Syl Johnson sued the rappers for using an uncleared sample of his song, "Different Strokes," on the song "The Joy." As TMZ reports, Johnson claimed that Kanye tried to get the song cleared for his solo album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and when that fell through, he used the sample on Watch The Throne, thus provoking Johnson to sue.

However, legal documents filed in Illinois federal court this week dismiss the case because the two sides came to an agreement.

ose Lilah | HNHH | 1 minute ago

0 Views | http://static.hotnewhipho...t/buttons.png?20120306); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: -127px -174px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 Comments |

http://static.hotnewhipho...small-stars-fill-3.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 14px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
(0)

/static.hotnewhiphop.com/web_root/images/layout/small-stars-fill-color.png);">http://static.hotnewhipho...l-stars-fill-color.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 14px; width: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

136_1331491104_jay-z-with-kanye-west.jpg
/static.hotnewhiphop.com/web_root/images/layout/136.png);">http://static.hotnewhipho.../images/layout/136.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 50% 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
Jay-Z and Kanye have come to an agreement with Syl Johnson over an uncleared sample in "The Joy."

Jay-Z and Kanye West have finally settled a lawsuit stemming over an uncleared sample.

Last October, Syl Johnson sued the rappers for using an uncleared sample of his song, "Different Strokes," on the song "The Joy." As TMZ reports, Johnson claimed that Kanye tried to get the song cleared for his solo album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and when that fell through, he used the sample on Watch The Throne, thus provoking Johnson to sue.

However, legal documents filed in Illinois federal court this week dismiss the case because the two sides came to an agreement.

Chuck D should put some of that anger towards Flava Flav. Dude was the biggest modern minstrel show on television.
eyes.gif

Chuck D should put some of that anger towards Flava Flav. Dude was the biggest modern minstrel show on television.
eyes.gif

Came in the mail today

had to immediately hit my Kanye dance (aka the diddy dance)

so hyped cant wait for June 1st

Spoiler [+]
14j8ca9.jpg

had to block out the bar numbers I'm nervous of you internet cats

these tickets aint PDF online im super nervous ima lose them or something before the show lol

Came in the mail today

had to immediately hit my Kanye dance (aka the diddy dance)

so hyped cant wait for June 1st

Spoiler [+]
14j8ca9.jpg

had to block out the bar numbers I'm nervous of you internet cats

these tickets aint PDF online im super nervous ima lose them or something before the show lol

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by illphillip

Has anyone posted this video yet?

Some think this could be a beat from the GOOD Music album, possibly the rumored single "Lamborghini, Murci"

Has anyone posted this video yet?

Some think this could be a beat from the GOOD Music album, possibly the rumored single "Lamborghini, Murci"

Back
Top Bottom