<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

[h1]Birdman Says Nicki Minaj Will Be The Biggest Female Rapper Ever And Gives His Thoughts On G.O.O.D. Music[/h1][color= rgb(85, 85, 85)]03.30.12[/color]WRITTEN BY NIGEL D.

We’ve got Nicki Minaj on our current cover. Do you think Nicki Minajis the biggest female rapper of all time?

I say she is, but if she’s not today, within time she will be. No female ever will be able to sell more records than her, have more singles than her, have more number one singles than her, have more awards—no more nothing. She had the most singles by a female last year. Her accomplishments are gonna speak for themselves.

What about G.O.O.D Music?

They’re doing what they’re doing too. But I think Khaled and Rozay are doing a little more. They’re a little more active with their acts. I ain’t talking about them as a brand, but their acts. You got Kanye doing him, but what acts do they have that are active and doing a lot? I’m looking at how much your team is doing.

[h1]Birdman Says Nicki Minaj Will Be The Biggest Female Rapper Ever And Gives His Thoughts On G.O.O.D. Music[/h1][color= rgb(85, 85, 85)]03.30.12[/color]WRITTEN BY NIGEL D.

We’ve got Nicki Minaj on our current cover. Do you think Nicki Minajis the biggest female rapper of all time?

I say she is, but if she’s not today, within time she will be. No female ever will be able to sell more records than her, have more singles than her, have more number one singles than her, have more awards—no more nothing. She had the most singles by a female last year. Her accomplishments are gonna speak for themselves.

What about G.O.O.D Music?

They’re doing what they’re doing too. But I think Khaled and Rozay are doing a little more. They’re a little more active with their acts. I ain’t talking about them as a brand, but their acts. You got Kanye doing him, but what acts do they have that are active and doing a lot? I’m looking at how much your team is doing.

Thread been dead!
eek.gif

http://www.mtv.com/videos...ye-west.jhtml#id=1684329

that's a cool video and all, really well put together, but how are you gonna have a music video without any of the artists who did the song. A little ridiculous.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

that's a cool video and all, really well put together, but how are you gonna have a music video without any of the artists who did the song. A little ridiculous.

What I came in here to say.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

not even...a lot of videos do outside of rap...the video wasn't about the artist, it was about the artistry...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Romain Gavras is the best doing in now, period...i need another movie from him...

I had no idea he did Sheitan until I checked his wiki just now...

BUUUUUGGED movie...and the only thing I've seen from him other than the Justice documentary.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Romain Gavras is the best doing in now, period...i need another movie from him...

I had no idea he did Sheitan until I checked his wiki just now...

BUUUUUGGED movie...and the only thing I've seen from him other than the Justice documentary.
nah, he didn't do Sheitan, another dude in his crew named Kim Chapiron did...he had a small role in it, so that's probably why it's on his wiki page...he made another movie with Vincent Cassel though called Our Day Will Come...it never got distributed in America, but a while back he tweeted a link to download the movie for free 
laugh.gif
...dude is trill

Back
Top Bottom