<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i cant just pick this (&#$ up in best buy when it drops?

word...i have to go online for the metal case????
nerd.gif

Now that the pre-order link is down I'm a little blown I didn't go ahead and pre-order it. But then again, I can't see it not being available in stores. Hopefully I'm right.
But that documentary has me super hyped. It's looking like this album won't disappoint. 
pimp.gif

Now that the pre-order link is down I'm a little blown I didn't go ahead and pre-order it. But then again, I can't see it not being available in stores. Hopefully I'm right.
But that documentary has me super hyped. It's looking like this album won't disappoint. 
pimp.gif

It honestly would be bizarre for them to not drop this in the stores. If they sell it in stores I pray that they're still gonna drop the metal case with it and not just keep that to pre-orders.

That Cassius song is so dope though
eek.gif
. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

It honestly would be bizarre for them to not drop this in the stores. If they sell it in stores I pray that they're still gonna drop the metal case with it and not just keep that to pre-orders.

That Cassius song is so dope though
eek.gif
. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

Is there a way I could change my shipping?

I have it for standard but I might as well switch it to overnight so I can get it on release date..

I have it for standard but I might as well switch it to overnight so I can get it on release date..

Originally Posted by Rafool

Email the distributors on the site. 

Originally Posted by Rafool

Email the distributors on the site. 

Back
Top Bottom