<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

@virgilabloh
virgil abloh
I think the new 808 on Otis just blew the speakers. #woop #albumversion
EDIT: 

actually....On the itunes version there is a slight differece. I just listened to both with my headphones.
Man, Kanye is notorious for always tweaking his $&*# up until album release. 
laugh.gif
THIS.
thats why i was 
laugh.gif
 @ at dudes acting like my boy Ye wouldn't do his "remastering" thaang
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

@virgilabloh
virgil abloh
I think the new 808 on Otis just blew the speakers. #woop #albumversion
EDIT: 

actually....On the itunes version there is a slight differece. I just listened to both with my headphones.
Man, Kanye is notorious for always tweaking his $&*# up until album release. 
laugh.gif
THIS.
thats why i was 
laugh.gif
 @ at dudes acting like my boy Ye wouldn't do his "remastering" thaang
pimp.gif

It don't take anything for me to rename the info of an album I have, put it in iTunes and screen print
laugh.gif

It don't take anything for me to rename the info of an album I have, put it in iTunes and screen print
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Those same people whined about Jay's KC album, then praised him later when he rapped about drugs for the billionth time on AG.

I don't know a single person that enjoyed KC more than American Gangster.

Those same people whined about Jay's KC album, then praised him later when he rapped about drugs for the billionth time on AG.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

so i'm guessing "Thats's My @+!@$" doesn't have the chick from La Roux on it anymore...maybe a new beat 
nerd.gif
Elly Jackson's name is still in the production credits. But Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) is on there instead of Charlie Wilson, so maybe some diff. vocals.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

so i'm guessing "Thats's My @+!@$" doesn't have the chick from La Roux on it anymore...maybe a new beat 
nerd.gif
Elly Jackson's name is still in the production credits. But Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) is on there instead of Charlie Wilson, so maybe some diff. vocals.

Originally Posted by zube42

That's sorta the point. Some people in the mainstream who whine about wanting more "conscious Jay" got it already, then said "nah we want drug/money talking instead, we're more used to that Jay"
laugh.gif
Dudes are fickle when it comes to music.

Originally Posted by zube42

That's sorta the point. Some people in the mainstream who whine about wanting more "conscious Jay" got it already, then said "nah we want drug/money talking instead, we're more used to that Jay"
laugh.gif
Dudes are fickle when it comes to music.

Dang it, closest they're coming to Cleveland is Detroit, I think I might take the trip down and see the Chicago trip

Dang it, closest they're coming to Cleveland is Detroit, I think I might take the trip down and see the Chicago trip

Back
Top Bottom