<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

"Damn, baby p*ssy CAN'T be your ONLY hustle" (c)Kanye  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

So is the release date for digital copies the 1st or the 8th?!
No one knows for sure.
OFFICIAL announcement comes via Def Jam on Monday.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

So is the release date for digital copies the 1st or the 8th?!
No one knows for sure.
OFFICIAL announcement comes via Def Jam on Monday.

Im all gassed up for this to finally drop.

I loved that Cassius song. Cant wait to hear the outcome of WHY I LOVE YOU.

Im all gassed up for this to finally drop.

I loved that Cassius song. Cant wait to hear the outcome of WHY I LOVE YOU.

laugh.gif
@ Flex's rant.

"Otis" and "H.A.M." still arent enough for me too get too amped about this album. I'll probably buy out of sheer Stanhood and curiosity, but I'd rather not listen to everyone' bickering about the album and their expectations. One of the main selling point besides curiosity about the sound is how Kanye came at Jay on "Otis".

People are upset about the content of "Otis". Thee dude are multimillionaires. What do we REALLY expect them to rap about? Especially from one who dropped "Money, Cash, !*$@" and had Budweiser pay millions of his marketing budget and the one who is a mainstay at European fashion shows. I'm not mad if they drop an album talking wild reckless and honestly, I'd rather them do it than anyone else (namely Rick Ross, who isnt a platinum artist by any stretch). These dude are chilling overseas all over the place and that definitely affected the approach to the album.

People mad about the song like Birdman doesnt drop a video of him stunting every two weeks it seems. Like these two havent made intropective records. Second, if I had to pay as much as they probably paid for sample usage, I'd talk about rich _ %@+ too. (Sidenote, got a friend at Def Jam working under Bartels, the reason for all the BS surrounding the album date, is due to sample clearance issues.

laugh.gif
@ Flex's rant.

"Otis" and "H.A.M." still arent enough for me too get too amped about this album. I'll probably buy out of sheer Stanhood and curiosity, but I'd rather not listen to everyone' bickering about the album and their expectations. One of the main selling point besides curiosity about the sound is how Kanye came at Jay on "Otis".

People are upset about the content of "Otis". Thee dude are multimillionaires. What do we REALLY expect them to rap about? Especially from one who dropped "Money, Cash, !*$@" and had Budweiser pay millions of his marketing budget and the one who is a mainstay at European fashion shows. I'm not mad if they drop an album talking wild reckless and honestly, I'd rather them do it than anyone else (namely Rick Ross, who isnt a platinum artist by any stretch). These dude are chilling overseas all over the place and that definitely affected the approach to the album.

People mad about the song like Birdman doesnt drop a video of him stunting every two weeks it seems. Like these two havent made intropective records. Second, if I had to pay as much as they probably paid for sample usage, I'd talk about rich _ %@+ too. (Sidenote, got a friend at Def Jam working under Bartels, the reason for all the BS surrounding the album date, is due to sample clearance issues.

@virgilabloh
virgil abloh
I think the new 808 on Otis just blew the speakers. #woop #albumversion
EDIT: 

actually....On the itunes version there is a slight differece. I just listened to both with my headphones.

@virgilabloh
virgil abloh
EDIT: 

actually....On the itunes version there is a slight differece. I just listened to both with my headphones.

I haven't been checkin this regularly and I don't feel like backtracking but what is this metal case everyone is talkin about? I was under the impression this was gonna be on iTunes and you could get the regular jewel case in the stores per the usual. Thanks in advance

I haven't been checkin this regularly and I don't feel like backtracking but what is this metal case everyone is talkin about? I was under the impression this was gonna be on iTunes and you could get the regular jewel case in the stores per the usual. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

This. I've stopped looking for any other type of content from Jay years ago, don't expect it and see him for the rapper he is. Ye always been on some other shh, by now you can't be expecting CD Ye or LR Ye, dude has been switching it up every album and can easily be led by his emotions when it comes to a theme.

Let these %!%+#% talk that rich @%$*@ shh and hope for nothing but dope beats.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

This. I've stopped looking for any other type of content from Jay years ago, don't expect it and see him for the rapper he is. Ye always been on some other shh, by now you can't be expecting CD Ye or LR Ye, dude has been switching it up every album and can easily be led by his emotions when it comes to a theme.

Let these %!%+#% talk that rich @%$*@ shh and hope for nothing but dope beats.

"People are upset about the content of "Otis"."

Those same people whined about Jay's KC album, then praised him later when he rapped about drugs for the billionth time on AG. They never know what they want, and then these same people bump Ross/Wayne/Flocka/etc on the regular. Don't let em fool you into into thinking they only listen to 2Pac
laugh.gif
Also don't let other people's views dictate your music preferences.

By all media accounts from the listening preview there should be "content" on the album as well - we just ain't heard the rest of it.

"People are upset about the content of "Otis"."

Those same people whined about Jay's KC album, then praised him later when he rapped about drugs for the billionth time on AG. They never know what they want, and then these same people bump Ross/Wayne/Flocka/etc on the regular. Don't let em fool you into into thinking they only listen to 2Pac
laugh.gif
Also don't let other people's views dictate your music preferences.

By all media accounts from the listening preview there should be "content" on the album as well - we just ain't heard the rest of it.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

@virgilabloh
virgil abloh
Praise the Lord.  I've been saying "Otis" would be bananas if it had some hard drums as well.
nerd.gif

@virgilabloh
virgil abloh
Praise the Lord.  I've been saying "Otis" would be bananas if it had some hard drums as well.
nerd.gif

@virgilabloh
virgil abloh
EDIT: 

Man, Kanye is notorious for always tweaking his $&*# up until album release. 
laugh.gif

@virgilabloh
virgil abloh
EDIT: 

Man, Kanye is notorious for always tweaking his $&*# up until album release. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom