<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

got dame those prices i spent 300 for 2 for jay z when he came to town.......

oh well houston we in this thang.....whatd up russ the god! ha

Hoping these prices are wrong. I remember last year when they announced the Jay and Em shows they said the cheapest tickets were like 250, but floor GA ended up being 100. And it seems like that would be a show that would be more expensive than this considering there were only 4 shows and Eminem is the biggest selling hip hoP artist.

Hoping these prices are wrong. I remember last year when they announced the Jay and Em shows they said the cheapest tickets were like 250, but floor GA ended up being 100. And it seems like that would be a show that would be more expensive than this considering there were only 4 shows and Eminem is the biggest selling hip hoP artist.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I'm IN THERE for that Atlanta show!
pimp.gif

I hope ticket prices arent tooo expensive
nerd.gif
IM THERE!! What up Riverdale Road! SOUTHSIIIIDEEEEEE!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant believe they arent coming to MSG smh but instead are going to the izod . i've been anticipating this concert since last year man. guess i'ma have to go to jerz

cant believe they arent coming to MSG smh but instead are going to the izod . i've been anticipating this concert since last year man. guess i'ma have to go to jerz

just watched the documentary (yea i know im late) got me super hyped for this.

lol @ the russel crowe camo

just watched the documentary (yea i know im late) got me super hyped for this.

lol @ the russel crowe camo

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

I'm reviewing the ticket prices for the Atlanta show. Might have to fork up the cash for those floor or 1st level seats. We'll see...

link
nerd.gif

yeah where are u seeing info for the ATL show?

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

I'm reviewing the ticket prices for the Atlanta show. Might have to fork up the cash for those floor or 1st level seats. We'll see...

link
nerd.gif

yeah where are u seeing info for the ATL show?

Back
Top Bottom