<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

got dame those prices i spent 300 for 2 for jay z when he came to town.......

oh well houston we in this thang.....whatd up russ the god! ha
Haha, exactly! I was expecting to get two for $300.
30t6p3b.gif
I can't justify $500 for these two.

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

got dame those prices i spent 300 for 2 for jay z when he came to town.......

oh well houston we in this thang.....whatd up russ the god! ha
Haha, exactly! I was expecting to get two for $300.
30t6p3b.gif
I can't justify $500 for these two.

No way that I will be paying $540 for two tickets to see them. I've seen legendary acts plenty of times, but have never seen prices like this. I know this is a once in a lifetime ordeal, but man, that's just too much. On the bright side, I'm starting to think that Ticketmaster may have the prices in there as a place holder. Places selling the tickets outside of TM have no pricing and if you look at different venues on TM, the pricing is all over the place. Of course tickets don't have to be the same price at every venue, but they are so scattered, I don't think we're looking at the real prices. At least, I hope not ...

No way that I will be paying $540 for two tickets to see them. I've seen legendary acts plenty of times, but have never seen prices like this. I know this is a once in a lifetime ordeal, but man, that's just too much. On the bright side, I'm starting to think that Ticketmaster may have the prices in there as a place holder. Places selling the tickets outside of TM have no pricing and if you look at different venues on TM, the pricing is all over the place. Of course tickets don't have to be the same price at every venue, but they are so scattered, I don't think we're looking at the real prices. At least, I hope not ...

I'm guessing the lowest ticket prices will cover the higher seats and the highest ticket prices will be apart of the VIP package, where you'll get the digital album and maybe food/drink, and possible commerative poster. Of course, just speculating, but no one prices tickets that are such polar opposites ...
P.S. One of the TM sites for the show said the show will be 4 hours long! 
eek.gif

I'm guessing the lowest ticket prices will cover the higher seats and the highest ticket prices will be apart of the VIP package, where you'll get the digital album and maybe food/drink, and possible commerative poster. Of course, just speculating, but no one prices tickets that are such polar opposites ...
P.S. One of the TM sites for the show said the show will be 4 hours long! 
eek.gif

I've seen some big concerts where the closer seats were $125, but then for the $250-300 they had VIP seats right against the stage. Like booths/loveseat/sofa things lining the stage (this was when I took my ex to see Britney Spears). You got all sorts of random perks and memorabilia along with the tickets... I could see the justification if that was the case for this tour, but not for just regular floor seats... I still wouldn't pay for that for these two.

I've seen some big concerts where the closer seats were $125, but then for the $250-300 they had VIP seats right against the stage. Like booths/loveseat/sofa things lining the stage (this was when I took my ex to see Britney Spears). You got all sorts of random perks and memorabilia along with the tickets... I could see the justification if that was the case for this tour, but not for just regular floor seats... I still wouldn't pay for that for these two.

yeah the Vip sections prolly cost that top price....those packages are always lame to me...it usually older ppl thats just there to be there...their whole vibe would throw me if i paid to be in that section...im there for the music and to rock out...not to be looking all "cool" lol

yeah the Vip sections prolly cost that top price....those packages are always lame to me...it usually older ppl thats just there to be there...their whole vibe would throw me if i paid to be in that section...im there for the music and to rock out...not to be looking all "cool" lol

Originally Posted by miamib30514

FLORIDA WAS NEGLECTED.

30t6p3b.gif

I
30t6p3b.gif
at Ohio being neglected instead of Detroit and then 
30t6p3b.gif
once I saw Florida was not on there either. My friend is going to law school in Jacksonville and would of been perfect excuse to go see her

Originally Posted by miamib30514

FLORIDA WAS NEGLECTED.

30t6p3b.gif

I
30t6p3b.gif
at Ohio being neglected instead of Detroit and then 
30t6p3b.gif
once I saw Florida was not on there either. My friend is going to law school in Jacksonville and would of been perfect excuse to go see her

I have never seen Jay or Ye perform I atleast wanna experience a decent hip hop concert

they gotta add a florida date

I have never seen Jay or Ye perform I atleast wanna experience a decent hip hop concert

they gotta add a florida date

Back
Top Bottom