Damn some of ya'll are crazy trying to get those VIP tickets. $250
sick.gif

I'm straight with any seat as long as I get to see these guys
laugh.gif

Damn some of ya'll are crazy trying to get those VIP tickets. $250
sick.gif

I'm straight with any seat as long as I get to see these guys
laugh.gif

Where ya'll seeing these Houston show prices? i got on ticketmaster and don't see the houston show, just the dallas show..

Where ya'll seeing these Houston show prices? i got on ticketmaster and don't see the houston show, just the dallas show..

I will be at an LA show! I wonder what I can get for 100 bucks?
Hope Frank Ocean comes along to the LA show, Maybe an Odd Future sighting? opening act? I'd be happy with that!

Hope Frank Ocean comes along to the LA show, Maybe an Odd Future sighting? opening act? I'd be happy with that!

Going to be in Fiji while they're in Seattle
mad.gif
. These beaches better be nice
frown.gif

looks like i'll check this tour in San Jose.

Going to be in Fiji while they're in Seattle
mad.gif
. These beaches better be nice
frown.gif

looks like i'll check this tour in San Jose.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Hoping these prices are wrong. I remember last year when they announced the Jay and Em shows they said the cheapest tickets were like 250, but floor GA ended up being 100. And it seems like that would be a show that would be more expensive than this considering there were only 4 shows and Eminem is the biggest selling hip hoP artist.
Yeah good point I got tickets the Saturday before the Tuesday show at Yankee Stadium and paid 150 apiece. Hopefully these are in that range as well.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Hoping these prices are wrong. I remember last year when they announced the Jay and Em shows they said the cheapest tickets were like 250, but floor GA ended up being 100. And it seems like that would be a show that would be more expensive than this considering there were only 4 shows and Eminem is the biggest selling hip hoP artist.
Yeah good point I got tickets the Saturday before the Tuesday show at Yankee Stadium and paid 150 apiece. Hopefully these are in that range as well.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

the way the prices are looking, you'll be lucky to be up in the 300's section
grin.gif

i wanna go tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

the way the prices are looking, you'll be lucky to be up in the 300's section
grin.gif

i wanna go tho
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom