<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ They didn't include the ticket sales also, which many said will push it over a mill sold. Hopefully they include it but idk

Ticket/album sales can't count if I'm correct. Blame the dude in my avatar.
 The album was certified platinum by Billboard in June 2004[sup][13][/sup] and was certified double platinum in late January 2005.[sup][14][/sup][sup][15][/sup]

Part of the album's chart success is due to concertgoers receiving a copy of Musicology, with the album cost included in the ticket price for the Musicology Tour. This prompted Billboard magazine and Nielsen SoundScan to change its chart data methodology: For future album releases, Billboard says that customers "must be given an option to either add the CD to the ticket purchase or forgo the CD for a reduced ticket-only price."[sup][16][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musicology_(album)#cite_note-15[/sup]

I actually like all the extra backup vocals... Gives the songs a nice feel too it... Very subtle
smokin.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Mike Dean is the *+%+#@! man. Texas legend.

And good looks to S1 being on WTT. All this from meeting Rhymefest at SXSW.
That's what's up, TX 
pimp.gif

We in here.
pimp.gif

Mike Dean has been holding it down for TX the longest.....your favorite TX rap album has Mike Dean involved...
props to tha man
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Mike Dean is the *+%+#@! man. Texas legend.

And good looks to S1 being on WTT. All this from meeting Rhymefest at SXSW.
That's what's up, TX 
pimp.gif

We in here.
pimp.gif

Mike Dean has been holding it down for TX the longest.....your favorite TX rap album has Mike Dean involved...
props to tha man
pimp.gif

What's so funny about my opinion of this album being all hype and "Return of 4eva" and "Section 80" being better albums that released this year? If you take the blinders off and get off the fact it's Kanye and Jay-z collabing and objectively listen to the album it isn't really that good. I swear it's all about the "sizzle" and not the steak anymore. All dudes is talking about is themselves and how amazing they feel they are. That's boring dude. I appreciate both of there bodies of work and I respect and love their artistry but I look at all art objectively and this album is not a game changing classic album. On a sidenote, does anyone else think that Kanye lost a step in terms of his ability to produce music himself? I've noticed that he collabs with people now and just adds a twist to a beat made by someone else.

What's so funny about my opinion of this album being all hype and "Return of 4eva" and "Section 80" being better albums that released this year? If you take the blinders off and get off the fact it's Kanye and Jay-z collabing and objectively listen to the album it isn't really that good. I swear it's all about the "sizzle" and not the steak anymore. All dudes is talking about is themselves and how amazing they feel they are. That's boring dude. I appreciate both of there bodies of work and I respect and love their artistry but I look at all art objectively and this album is not a game changing classic album. On a sidenote, does anyone else think that Kanye lost a step in terms of his ability to produce music himself? I've noticed that he collabs with people now and just adds a twist to a beat made by someone else.

Man I can't listen to anything else right now
laugh.gif

I went to shuffle my phone during my workout and just felt weird. Went back to the WTT playlist,

Man I can't listen to anything else right now
laugh.gif

I went to shuffle my phone during my workout and just felt weird. Went back to the WTT playlist,

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

All dudes is talking about is themselves and how amazing they feel they are. 
Go back and listen again then..."all black everything" theme on almost every track 
pimp.gif

All dudes is talking about is themselves and how amazing they feel they are. 
Go back and listen again then..."all black everything" theme on almost every track 
pimp.gif

Dunno why but I feel like So Appalled, Gorgeous, Devil in a New Dress, Gorgeous, New Day, Primetime, Murder(without Excellence added), Thats my b*tch, and The Joy were supposed to be on Good %@$ Job.

Dunno why but I feel like So Appalled, Gorgeous, Devil in a New Dress, Gorgeous, New Day, Primetime, Murder(without Excellence added), Thats my b*tch, and The Joy were supposed to be on Good %@$ Job.

You got take ya "blinders" off if thats all you hear. yall did the same thing with MBDTF took everything at face value. Dudes dropping science on some of these songs.
Difference beteween this and Section 80 is Section 80 was more blunt and to the point. Both albums are damn near saying the same things.

You got take ya "blinders" off if thats all you hear. yall did the same thing with MBDTF took everything at face value. Dudes dropping science on some of these songs.
Difference beteween this and Section 80 is Section 80 was more blunt and to the point. Both albums are damn near saying the same things.

Only been through No Church & Lift Off so far, but this %%!% is flames.

Got me wanting to spend a ridiculous amount on some studio level speakers and %%!%.

Only been through No Church & Lift Off so far, but this %%!% is flames.

Got me wanting to spend a ridiculous amount on some studio level speakers and %%!%.

I mean what you expect them to talk about? there struggles? they did that with Reasonable Doubt & College Dropout

you want Ye to talk about the stuff he has been through recently (taylor swift & amber rose)? He did that with MBDTF

they just making feel good music and doing it to the best ability there is nothing wrong with that!

if anything it inspires me to get on my grind so I can feel what they feeling

if  "Gotta Have It" doesnt inspire you to wanna drive one of these on the freeway top down with millions in the bank then idk what will

and this is coming from someone who isnt really a big Jay fan or the far left Kanye

I mean what you expect them to talk about? there struggles? they did that with Reasonable Doubt & College Dropout

you want Ye to talk about the stuff he has been through recently (taylor swift & amber rose)? He did that with MBDTF

they just making feel good music and doing it to the best ability there is nothing wrong with that!

if anything it inspires me to get on my grind so I can feel what they feeling

if  "Gotta Have It" doesnt inspire you to wanna drive one of these on the freeway top down with millions in the bank then idk what will

and this is coming from someone who isnt really a big Jay fan or the far left Kanye

Back
Top Bottom