<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

roll.gif
Love the video. That's what it should be about, just having fun. I haven't Jay-Z actually smile since before he met Beyonce.
laugh.gif

After watching the video and listening to the album, Kanye has given Jay his cool back. He's not being so uptight.
laugh.gif

And Aziz was all up in the video, not just at 2:32. Guess who's driving the Maybach while Jay is walking?

The video made me like Otis more,real fly,I especially love the intro when they're approaching the car & Jay is looking back @ the camera.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

At 2:32 anybody notice AZiz Ansari. Had me questioning my visison for a sec.

Peep his standup. Homie chills at kanye's crib and with ye and jay in the club....while jay-z drinks his own vodka
laugh.gif

I love that bit, Ye listenin to his own music
laugh.gif

The video made me like Otis more,real fly,I especially love the intro when they're approaching the car & Jay is looking back @ the camera.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

At 2:32 anybody notice AZiz Ansari. Had me questioning my visison for a sec.

Peep his standup. Homie chills at kanye's crib and with ye and jay in the club....while jay-z drinks his own vodka
laugh.gif

I love that bit, Ye listenin to his own music
laugh.gif

I might sound like a +!+#@## here but is that a camera trick how they're moving in slow-motion but it looks like they're rapping in tune with the track?

I might sound like a +!+#@## here but is that a camera trick how they're moving in slow-motion but it looks like they're rapping in tune with the track?

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

"I guess I got my swagger back..."

Honest to God, I haven't seen Jay that swagged out in YEARS! I thought it was 2001 again or something.

+%!#$+ turnt a maybach into a go cart for their own leisure LMFAOOOOOOO
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Vid is too clean.  Love the simpleness of it.
pimp.gif

Honest to God, I haven't seen Jay that swagged out in YEARS! I thought it was 2001 again or something.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by all19mjs

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Was not expecting that kind of video. Joint was nice and fun to watch. LOLOL @ that Maybach tho.

Every ****  checkin for that Yankee Jay had on now. Including me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by all19mjs

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Was not expecting that kind of video. Joint was nice and fun to watch. LOLOL @ that Maybach tho.

Every ****  checkin for that Yankee Jay had on now. Including me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Wrd, the world seen anotha side of jay we aint see in along time, look like he enjoyed himself
pimp.gif
brooklyn in the house

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Wrd, the world seen anotha side of jay we aint see in along time, look like he enjoyed himself
pimp.gif
brooklyn in the house

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Can't wait till' tommorow!!!!! I can finally hear the album!

Only song I have heard is "Otis".
you are a trooper!
laugh.gif

I hope your wait meets your expectations

Man, I hope so too 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Can't wait till' tommorow!!!!! I can finally hear the album!

Only song I have heard is "Otis".
you are a trooper!
laugh.gif

I hope your wait meets your expectations

Man, I hope so too 
smokin.gif

Hated the song but then the video just changed it for me, played that song a few times since watching it. Loved how simple and fun it was, good to see Jay just have fun and not act like he's above everyone

Hated the song but then the video just changed it for me, played that song a few times since watching it. Loved how simple and fun it was, good to see Jay just have fun and not act like he's above everyone

Back
Top Bottom