<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Will be in attendance tonight, probably at some bar in china town (im thinking bar louie, lucky strike, clydes) from like 6- 8 30.

Im kind of mad I saw the set list, Im geeky in the sense I like to be surprised, like when the song drop i be like OHHHHHHHHH, so hopefully they switch it up a little.

#NT, LOOK FOR ME

Will be in attendance tonight, probably at some bar in china town (im thinking bar louie, lucky strike, clydes) from like 6- 8 30.

Im kind of mad I saw the set list, Im geeky in the sense I like to be surprised, like when the song drop i be like OHHHHHHHHH, so hopefully they switch it up a little.

#NT, LOOK FOR ME

Section 111 at the Verizon Center tonight. I'm bout to go get punished at Bar Louie's and I got a 8th of some kill. Can't wait.

Section 111 at the Verizon Center tonight. I'm bout to go get punished at Bar Louie's and I got a 8th of some kill. Can't wait.

"Runaway" live =
smokin.gif

Yo... based on Virgll Abloh's twitter, i'm thinking that they're interested in signing dude...hes always giving props on 2Chainz.

Yo... based on Virgll Abloh's twitter, i'm thinking that they're interested in signing dude...hes always giving props on 2Chainz.

Mannnnnnnn the DC show was nuts. I had a ball, money well spent. The lighting and stage was too dope

Only thing I didn't like was some of the WTT song choices kinda killed the buzz and Ye's Runaway performance was too damn long

Mannnnnnnn the DC show was nuts. I had a ball, money well spent. The lighting and stage was too dope

Only thing I didn't like was some of the WTT song choices kinda killed the buzz and Ye's Runaway performance was too damn long

Na Runaway was amazing... loved every second of it.

Like Ballerific said, I wish they did Illest MF Alive. Damn! ... plus Devil In a New Dress. Still loved it though... especially being my first concert ever.

Could only see them on stage 80% of the time, but when Jay popped up in the cube 15 feet from me, I lost it. Same for Ye.

wbxiiu.jpg

2rhl3z9.jpg

Na Runaway was amazing... loved every second of it.

Like Ballerific said, I wish they did Illest MF Alive. Damn! ... plus Devil In a New Dress. Still loved it though... especially being my first concert ever.

Could only see them on stage 80% of the time, but when Jay popped up in the cube 15 feet from me, I lost it. Same for Ye.

wbxiiu.jpg

2rhl3z9.jpg

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

It is the WATCH THE THRONE tour what do you expect
laugh.gif
Glad you liked the show though.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

It is the WATCH THE THRONE tour what do you expect
laugh.gif
Glad you liked the show though.

Only two things need to be said............

1.  The concert was great, alot of energy the entire time.

2.  I need those Yeezy 2's.

Only two things need to be said............

1.  The concert was great, alot of energy the entire time.

2.  I need those Yeezy 2's.

Show was wild, mad energetic but some of the song selections were weak. Why the hell would you do "N in Paris" three times in a row. They have so many other options. I hate seeing Jay live cause he always does his pop songs "Hard Knock Life, Jigga What, Izzo, Give it To Me...." but he did do "Where I'm From" mad it was only verse. Overall it was solid though. First time seeing Kanye and he was real cool to see

I was praying for So Appalled and IMA

Show was wild, mad energetic but some of the song selections were weak. Why the hell would you do "N in Paris" three times in a row. They have so many other options. I hate seeing Jay live cause he always does his pop songs "Hard Knock Life, Jigga What, Izzo, Give it To Me...." but he did do "Where I'm From" mad it was only verse. Overall it was solid though. First time seeing Kanye and he was real cool to see

I was praying for So Appalled and IMA

Back
Top Bottom