Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

If there's anything this presidency has shown.... it's that they don't care about e

point being that Kanye & Brown went to the Whitehouse with a purpose in hand & tried to push for reform rather than their counterparts who HATE them & wanna complain about reform all day & don't do **** but tweet about it.

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

upload_2019-1-5_16-34-1.jpeg

Kanye AKA da GOAT filibuster

He provided context, which happens to lessen the significance of the "Kanye and Jim Brown met Trump and influenced him" story line.

The thing about putting things in their proper context is that you get to see the full picture. Better reforms were on the table, but I guess you can be satisfied with a spoonful of sugar if you didn't know you were about to get the entire sugar cane. Ignorance truly is bliss.

8C5ABA8B-36FC-4D41-9BC6-50CDD5FA2E5D.gif

Kanye is a Kanye supporter.
Kanye is just under the false impression that him and Trump being Hollywood celebrities means they come from the same place and he has a shot to do all the things Trump's done like transitioning into politics.

Kanye is just under the false impression that him and Trump being Hollywood celebrities means they come from the same place and he has a shot to do all the things Trump's done like transitioning into politics.
Man...... NO. Y’all stay coming with the “oh what he really meant is.....” just like trump supporters do with the BS he says daily

All I'm saying is he doing all the foolish stuff to promote himself.
It's lowley of him and wrong.
Y'all stop trying to mob me for saying the truth. None of these celebrities, politicians really mess with each other. They just trying to maximize their screen time.
Stop crying and trying to pool me into a mindless Kanye Stan. Because I'm not. Just looking at it for what it is.

Y'all stop trying to mob me for saying the truth. None of these celebrities, politicians really mess with each other. They just trying to maximize their screen time.
Stop crying and trying to pool me into a mindless Kanye Stan. Because I'm not. Just looking at it for what it is.
yeah but you said all that in reply to kanye being a trump supporter
you see how it sounds like you are defending him?

I don't think he was trying to pardon Kanye. Just saying that he's fully aware that all this maga bs brings attention to himself. At the end of the day that's all Kanye really cares about

What truth? You’re making a assumption. That’s the fact.

This was TI's take on it too. He likes the brand and narrative of Trump not giving a damn-ing himself into the white house. The same way you'd like the "story" of El Chapo.

This don't excuse the stick sucking he been doing to that man though.

There's also the element of Kanye only even being newsworthy because we react so big to these moments. If nobody said anything about the hat then the next week it would have been something else. He would have went against Me Too or something.

He isn't interesting and has no real point outside of having good taste and execution unless he's the contrarian. That is what Kanye is and he's gotten to the point that he has nothing legitimate to be the contrarian for.

His adidas clothes still expensive as hell too which was his first little campaign around Yeezus era remember.

What truth? You’re making a assumption. That’s the fact.

Now you're just sounding hurt bruh.
yeah but you said all that in reply to kanye being a trump supporter
you see how it sounds like you are defending him?

I also said what he was doing was foolish. So how did you guys gather that I'm defending him?

Y'all need to learn how to analyze a situation and take your personal bias out. If I can identify someone's strategy that doesn't automatically make me a supporter of them.

Now you're just sounding hurt bruh.
Great come back. Is that what y’all do? Say something dumb then go to “you mad?” “You hurt?”?

“1+1=6”

No it’s not

“Oh you hurt bruh??”

**** is beyond stupid

Great come back. Is that what y’all do? Say something dumb then go to “you mad?” “You hurt?”?

“1+1=6”

No it’s not

“Oh you hurt bruh??”

**** is beyond stupid

I just didn't say what was the popular thing to say in this thread which is F Kanye outright so you went ape ****. Now there's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom