Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Ye gonna join the pres election late as third party and use that to split Dem vote letting Trump win again

I do not want to be too hard on him due to his mental illness, but there is no excuse for the behaviour of those who follow him, those that are not mentally ill. If anything, I hope that his current actions can awaken people to how fragile Kanye West actually is. For me, it was just like when I found out that both Prince and Micheal Jackson were jehovah's witnesses. They would knock on doors for the church in order to proselytize. I then remember Billie Jean, and I also remember the song with Prince singing about banging his sister.

Kanye West's issues and actions are are not new, and they are quite predictable.

Little Richard went through something similar. He was the innovator, one of the creators of rock and roll. He enjoyed gay sex, loved watching his wife having sex with others, including Buddy Holly, did a ton of coke, lost his mind, then went running to jesus. After that, he ran right back to Rock and Roll, began the cycle all over again.

Kanye's next move after jesus, should surprise nobody.

i love kanye every album but this is his worst one i do wish i went to his sunday service/listening party in LA tho sad i only found out after the tickets were sold out :smh: did anyone here make it?

Just checking in to say it's been YEARS now and ya'll who have "cancelled" Kanye and "were done" with him are STILL here talking about em. :lol: :lol:

As Alex Young points out in a recent article for the Consequence of Sound, Kanye’s tax refund was definitely a blessing, but it didn’t come from God. It came from his other savior, Donald Trump.

“It also helps that he now finds himself at the head of a church likely exempt from paying taxes,” Young writes.

Last edited:
And you're still in here on your groupie stuff

Guess some things never change :emoji_shrug:

Lmao like i've been saying for years now... i'm a Kanye fan... i'm gonna check for Kanye content

You supposedly dislike everything he says or does but still contribute to keep tabs on what he does & says...

you would think in a country where Trump won the presidency ya'll would stop giving power to things that you "hate" but alas... here we are again :lol:

I'm would really love to know the benefits of constantly consuming and speaking on the ideas & opinions of someone who you deem to be Crazy

What's even funnier about this situation is that those who are the most adamant about not supporting Kanye... are crying online talking about he turned his back on us, we feel betrayed blah blah blah

So in essence Ya'll were the groupies who gave him this superhero status in your mind... instead of acknowledging that this man has been flawed and contradictory since the start of his career.

Last edited:
Lmao like i've been saying for years now... i'm a Kanye fan... i'm gonna check for Kanye content

You supposedly dislike everything he says or does but still contribute to keep tabs on what he does & says...

you would think in a country where Trump won the presidency ya'll would stop giving power to things that you "hate" but alas... here we are again :lol:

I'm would really love to know the benefits of constantly consuming and speaking on the ideas & opinions of someone who you deem to be Crazy

What's even funnier about this situation is that those who are the most adamant about not supporting Kanye... are crying online talking about he turned his back on us, we feel betrayed blah blah blah

So in essence Ya'll were the groupies who gave him this superhero status in your mind... instead of acknowledging that this man has been flawed and contradictory since the start of his career.

It is kinda sad how dude keeps trying to make those struggle arguments to defend Ye.

And keeps failing to make anything resembling a cogent argument.

I'm "defending" ye by continuously asking why people who claim that he is an idiot, a fool, a **** & has nothing of value to say.......... continue to tune into what he has to say?? :lol: :lol:

under that stance, Wouldn't an intelligent person completely tune out Kanye if his thoughts are really that irrelevant.... again tho we're dealing in a time where people will say the president is delivering a dangerous message that shouldn't be spread

Then will RT & comment on that message for hours accelerating the spread of said message... all so they could get their regurgitated thought out Gotta love it.

Back
Top Bottom