Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I'm "defending" ye by continuously asking why people who claim that he is an idiot, a fool, a **** & has nothing of value to say.......... continue to tune into what he has to say?? :lol: :lol:

under that stance, Wouldn't an intelligent person completely tune out Kanye if his thoughts are really that irrelevant.... again tho we're dealing in a time where people will say the president is delivering a dangerous message that shouldn't be spread

Then will RT & comment on that message for hours accelerating the spread of said message... all so they could get their regurgitated thought out Gotta love it.
You really think you are making good points, sheesh.

Dude, it takes a few minutes for someone to click on the notification that this thread got bumped, read a the nonsense, shade him,and move along with their day.

You keep wanting to act like everyone critizing is irrationally obsessed with dude.

You seem more worked up about people's negative reactions to his new nonsense than people the people making the negative comments.

You really think you are making good points, sheesh.

Dude, it takes a few minutes for someone to click on the notification that this thread got bumped, read a the nonsense, shade him,and move along with their day.

You keep wanting to act like everyone critizing is irrationally obsessed with dude.

You seem more worked up about people's negative reactions to his new nonsense than people the people making the negative comments.

there is literally no animosity towards anyone who has something negative to say ?

im honestly trying to figure out what exactly is “rational” about calling someone an idiot, stating That their opinion is useless & dumb & somehow continuously checking that same persons opinion to comment on it

I just don’t know many people who purposely interact & pay attention to people/subjects they don’t like over the course of years

but again y’all be cool how y’all be cool ?

About Kanye, once someone is determined to have mental health issues, should we still care about what they say?

there is literally no animosity towards anyone who has something negative to say ?

im honestly trying to figure out what exactly is “rational” about calling someone an idiot, stating That their opinion is useless & dumb & somehow continuously checking that same persons opinion to comment on it

I just don’t know many people who purposely interact & pay attention to people/subjects they don’t like over the course of years

but again y’all be cool how y’all be cool ?

Because it's somewhat of a fascinating topic, when you consider where Kanye was in the early 2000's to where and what he is now.

About Kanye, once someone is determined to have mental health issues, should we still care about what they say?
If he's to the point of creating a cult, doesn't seem like he nor the folks around him want him to get better until it's too late.

Lmaoo at creating a cult... by basically doing a christian themed rap concert :lol::lol:

Ya'll either give this dude no credit for the positive **** he's done... or way too much credit for some bull****

I remember when apparently Kanye wearing the Maga hat was going to make the black youth turn into republicans followers :rofl:

I don't understand how people can't see that people could agree & disagree with someone at the same time..

fyre.jpg

Please forgive me m’lord for I came as quickly as I could. I was in a meeting with mortals. After giving the album a listen I went ahead and deleted all my secular playlists. Thank you Yeezus.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink please come in and write more essays with fake laughing emojis to defend this

Your tagging me in this for what exactly?? I don't give two ****s that people are unhappy with their brunch, for the last time i don't agree with everything Kanye does....

But guess what because of this there's a bunch of people RT & screaming "**** Kanye" continuing to give energy to something they claim they don't want to give energy too.

Yesjulz has figured out the same thing on social media.... shorty be having nothing going on, realizes it's time to piss off black twitter again, goes to get some box braids, now she's trending again & back to using that to promote whatever she got going on.

Guarantee this won't be the last Brunchella he puts on, in fact i'm pretty sure he will sale addn'l tickets to people who have seen how poorly this turned out.... but will go to one simply to point out the issues with it & whine about it on social media... this is the era we're in now

#rentfree

Back
Top Bottom