Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Damn kanye lost his mom and now hes divorcing kim. Watch him get Rihanna.
lzn8qkyvs1j51.png

tenor.gif
This isn't funny. She seemed like glue keeping the good parts of his mental state together.

Kanye's mental's has seemingly been on a downhill since around TLOP release. That album release pre, post, and during was alarmingly horrendous & disorienting from an outside perspective alone. That up **** close has gotta be extremely draining.
I wish them both best.

This isn't funny. She seemed like glue keeping the good parts of his mental state together.

Kanye's mental's has seemingly been on a downhill since around TLOP release. That album release pre, post, and during was alarmingly horrendous & disorienting from an outside perspective alone. That up **** close has gotta be extremely draining.
I wish them both best.
Spare me

Kanye West spent years championing a cruel destructive bigot because he thought they shared "dragon energy" and pushing white supremacist's talking point

He probably broke the law in coordinating with the Trump campaign.

Did he wish those kids in cages the best when he was doing his ****ery? Did he wish all the people that couldn't see their famb the best because they couldn't see their family because they were from Muslim countries? Did he wish all the people that died of covid the best when his mans was ****ing up?

Did he wish all those people in his choir the best when he didn't pay them?

This clown loves to act as though the black struggle has to do chiefly with whether or no he is getting whatever he wants in life.

Kanye West doesn't give a **** about anyone, so excuse me if I don't give a **** about him

**** Kanye West. I wish him not harm, but I am not going to feel sorry for his sorry ***.

Spare me

Kanye West spent years championing a cruel destructive bigot because he thought they shared "dragon energy" and pushing white supremacist's talking point

Did he wish those kids in cages the best when he was doing his ****ery? Did he wish all the people that couldn't see their famb the best because they couldn't see their family because they were from Muslim countries? Did he wish all the people that died of covid the best when his mans was ****ing up?

This clown loves to act as though the black struggle has to do chiefly with whether or no he is getting whatever he wants in life.

Kanye West doesn't give a **** about anyone, so excuse me if I don't give a **** about him

**** Kanye West. I wish him not harm, but I am not going to feel sorry for his sorry ***.
I’m all with it my dude. Kanye is scum. His maga hat self can get whatever he gets

Spare me

“My eyes have seen the glory”

Back
Top Bottom