Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

At least she mega real, no silicone

you-got-me-there-you-got-me.gif

This is a NASTY photo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But Ye linking up with guys who still have all these grassroot connections is big & could lead to a lot of **** getting done

who wears a shirt in the water, let alone a hoodie?

My guy wearing a full on jacket. Literally standing in the Caribbean Sea. I got questions too. :lol:

I really need to hit Belize though.

He tryna make his old work jealous and she tryna get to that next level

I feel it :lol: anyone else feel like the whole interview and rollout bc they been doing whatever for not even a week is random as hell for Ye? Dude is blatant wit it rn :lol:

Last edited:
Not saying I wouldn't knock Kim or JF down...I just wouldnt be out here claiming them if i was on Ye's level.
I know we are supposed to hate him but who is on this list of womens?
I rock with Ye so while I get your direction on the "supposed to hate" thing, that's not my aim.

This list that prompted me to post that is Kim and JF only.

We know Kim...

JF sexy as a mofo, but she got demons in her past.

I know we ain't supposed to judge people and good on Ye for not letting a person's past dictate their future or how he interacts with them. But this dude can have anyone he wants and chooses celebutantes with sex tapes and heroin addicts. **** is wrong with dude.

🤣 @ Julia Fox being “average”. Never change, Niketalk. Never change.
It's all relative

Alot of suburbs are filled with women that look like her tho. Shorty is average for dudes that live in any large metropolitan area. If you live out in the sticks then she seems above average :lol:

Julia_Fox_on_Dulce_Osuna.jpg

It's all relative

Alot of suburbs are filled with women that look like her tho. Shorty is average for dudes that live in any large metropolitan area. If you live out in the sticks then she seems above average :lol:

Julia_Fox_on_Dulce_Osuna.jpg

No offense to you big city boys, but ugly chicks are everywhere. You guys have more per capita, just as you do fine ones.

It’s all relative.

You're saying the average white woman looks like this

820cd283f40f2e5b576c4ee5b2d63908.jpg

And anyone who thinks otherwise is a country rube.
While accusing others of mythologizing white women.

Do you mean to say she's an average-looking woman who happens to be white?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom