Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

“what’s not clear is how much he himself was aware of it“

The writing involving Kanye this whole time was shaped as if he has no idea what he's doing & is just a "pawn" for conservatives, but this isn't distinct to Kanye. It's the narrative anytime someone who's "supposed" to back Liberals has something not in tune with the program

They Did it with Cube, Kyrie, Kanye, Even Enes Kanter.... anytime its an opposing voice suddenly they've been manipulated & "used" by conservatives :lol:

to explain how the black man who doesn't kneel to liberals is confused
LOL

Wasn't the name of his party the Birthday party? No one with a basic understanding of American government needed a Daily Beast article to know the man was lost in the sauce.

anytime its an opposing voice suddenly they've been manipulated & "used" by conservatives
Manipulated? No.

Used? Definitely. They're the ones constantly seeking those black folks who will validate their opinion.

The writing involving Kanye this whole time was shaped as if he has no idea what he's doing & is just a "pawn" for conservatives, but this isn't distinct to Kanye. It's the narrative anytime someone who's "supposed" to back Liberals has something not in tune with the program

They Did it with Cube, Kyrie, Kanye, Even Enes Kanter.... anytime its an opposing voice suddenly they've been manipulated & "used" by conservatives :lol:

you can feel free to use an actual quote, like I did

Last edited:
1638406288576.jpeg

1638406663775.gif

I owned 2 pairs of these. I thought I was doing it :lol:

Everything that isn't certified by these same frauds is a sham to ya'll :lol: . Looking at the world right now & ya'll worried about the sham Kanye running is hilarious tho

Birdman still riding in the passenger seat with youngins after all these years :lol:

he dropped another one with YB a week or two ago along with a whole tape and I said in another thread it’s surreal he consistently keeps a young ***** Around him to keep him relevant and they let him do it. Wayne/the Hot Boys, Bow Wow, mixtape era Wayne, Young Thug, NBA Youngboy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom