Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

She really looks like Sandy (Debi Mazer) in Goodfellas now

e3f74c47-be16-48ac-b5cb-780036e56848_text.gif

The Umar's in this thread are getting annoying. Why everything gotta be self hate? Because she's white?
it Ain’t just about him dating white women dude. Son was literally tap dancing for a white supremacist saying slavery was a choice. There’s a bunch of things on top of him only dating non Black women that led me to say he prob deals with self hate issues. Learn how to think critically.

it Ain’t just about him dating white women dude. Son was literally tap dancing for a white supremacist saying slavery was a choice. There’s a bunch of things on top of him only dating non Black women that led me to say he prob deals with self hate issues. Learn how to think critically.
Lol. Then why mention race at all in this context of how he's not with a latin woman or a black woman? Learn to communicate effectively, this is a message board after all. I can't read your thoughts regardless of how reductive they may be.

I do think a lot of black men see white women as a status symbol, which is why so many wealthy black men choose them. Sure there may bea deeper reason, but I'm not trying to go down the road right now.

Lol. Then why mention race at all in this context of how he's not with a latin woman or a black woman? Learn to communicate effectively, this is a message board after all. I can't read your thoughts regardless of how reductive they may be.
I’m not responding to you defending this biscuit boy. Find something better to do with your life.

People saying negative things about Ye dating (a few?) White women is EXACTLY something Trump would do.

Our people take three steps forward collectively and your archetype steady sliding treadmills under our feet

It's really unfortunate

Back
Top Bottom