Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

He is dead *** built like one of 2Face bad guys in Batman Forever

1643725864025.jpeg

I do think a lot of black men see white women as a status symbol, which is why so many wealthy black men choose them. Sure there may bea deeper reason, but I'm not trying to go down the road right now.
I think that def used to be the case when white women weren't so accommodating to black men. I say that because in the south where my family is originally from you wouldn't believe some of the white on white air force wearing chick's I see black dudes shacked up with. Def ain't no status symbol no more

it Ain’t just about him dating white women dude. Son was literally tap dancing for a white supremacist saying slavery was a choice. There’s a bunch of things on top of him only dating non Black women that led me to say he prob deals with self hate issues. Learn how to think critically.

It's funny because you got people in here doing the tap dancing for him now. The cycle continues.

i didnt know who julia was until i saw uncut gems i thought she looked thick and good in that neflix movie probably what ye saw as well lol

The **** that's funny about the people claiming Ye has self hate is that he been employing & assisting black people for damn near two decades now :lol:
Dude SAYS George Bush dont like black people.

Makes "New Slaves" and "All Falls Down" And the like, consistently presenting the European oppression narrative, and the afro centric underdog/uprising narrative IN HIS MUSIC. We rocking wit you Ye.

Then when SPEAKING he also glowingly praises white wealth and ingenuity non stop: Walt Disney, E Musk, S. Jobs saying he's them, reborn. You would thing only him, J and Oprah are the only black billies listening to him. Theres way more rich, innovative blacks but that not what he reaches for.

Also praises white fashion and PARTNERS with them for validation, when he actually doesnt even need them. (This case is difficult becuase financially, the top fashion houses are European establishments. So one can say there no black house to link with. But my belief is his brand is so strong he can elevate black fashion houses).

Then he aligns his BELIEFS with Maga/ Trump. This part well document, no need to elaborate.

Then when you look at the women he CHOOSES to mate and fornicate with, they dont look like or represent the people whom he is fighting to uplift in his music.

So he looks wildly inconsistent and European loyal. He says one thing but his CHOICES, practiced BELIEFS, PARTNERSHIPS, and CONVERSATION says he black but loves white more.

He might rock with Future, but he's with them:

candaceowensgeorgefarmer-1605635383908.jpg

Dude SAYS George Bush dont like black people.

Makes "New Slaves" and "All Falls Down" And the like, consistently presenting the European oppression narrative, and the afro centric underdog/uprising narrative IN HIS MUSIC. We rocking wit you Ye.

Then when SPEAKING he also glowingly praises white wealth and ingenuity non stop: Walt Disney, E Musk, S. Jobs saying he's them, reborn. You would thing only him, J and Oprah are the only black billies listening to him. Theres way more rich, innovative blacks but that not what he reaches for.

Also praises white fashion and PARTNERS with them for validation, when he actually doesnt even need them. (This case is difficult becuase financially, the top fashion houses are European establishments. So one can say there no black house to link with. But my belief is his brand is so strong he can elevate black fashion houses).

Then he aligns his BELIEFS with Maga/ Trump. This part well document, no need to elaborate.

Then when you look at the women he CHOOSES to mate and fornicate with, they dont look like or represent the people whom he is fighting to uplift in his music.

So he looks wildly inconsistent and European loyal. He says one thing but his CHOICES, practiced BELIEFS, PARTNERSHIPS, and CONVERSATION says he black but loves white more.

He might rock with Future, but he's with them:

candaceowensgeorgefarmer-1605635383908.jpg
He also went hard Shouting out Candace Owens a known bed wench.

All of this has has been disputed & answered by Him Several times but again people will only pick what fits their narrative.

- He quite literally said there isn't much of a difference between J Prince & Elon outside of perception. He links & builds with Jay Prince, instead of honoring Prince business moves of over three decades.... black people paint him as an extortionist :lol:
- Dude told everyone about a decade ago that high end fashion was using black culture & not allowing them the opportunity to expand/sabotaging black designers. whole point was he shouldn't have to go to extremes to get the same opportunities as his white counterparts. Adidas finally gave him the same backing as his peers & he's 10X most of em while bringing up an entire generation of black designers with him, who now all have powerful positions in other brands.
- Dude Literally said if he had to align with someones policies it would be Bernies, not Trumps ideology he likes most.

Again dudes employs & supports dozens of black employees & artist, shares resources & relationships with dozens of black artist & entrepreneurs, Is going out his way to try assist with helping out with Hoover/prison reform. Has been on every platform for the better of two years saying how important black community & solidarity is..... but again it doesn't fit the narrative

& this isn't even a Kanye thing, this same BS rhetoric gets spread to every successful Black man who works with or has any relationships with White people. From Jay, To Will, To Puff, to Dre etc etc.... they all get the same criticisms because people are projecting their inferiority complex on every black man.

Back
Top Bottom