Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

What a moron that worker is, Im sure Universal worker would ask Prince why he wears heels.
Nah. Probably like a concierge assistant for Kanye. Asked him was he hot. Like was he comfortable. If he needed fans or lower room temp or something. Not a moronic question at all. And asking are you something isn't the same as asking why do you do something. Are is asking status. Why is asking reasoning/validation.

Nah, only normal people think like this, Kanyw aint normal, assistant needs to know who they dealing with

Been extra wild lately...figuring he got some more straight face music dropping soon. I got into debates early on about the whole Yeezy valuation thing...check the paperwork. Adidas owns every patent on every shoe and boot design lol.

Been extra wild lately...figuring he got some more straight face music dropping soon. I got into debates early on about the whole Yeezy valuation thing...check the paperwork. Adidas owns every patent on every shoe and boot design lol.

Easy, release new kicks based on the feud.

Ye vs Adidas themed kicks.

You can buy the Ye vs Adidas version or the Adidas vs Ye version.

Easily sold out on all the apps, raffles, etc. Especially on NT.

Thousands of Dollars in resale.

Feuds make money.

Man just doesn't believe in periods and punctuation marks

Damn I got tricked too. I should've known the diarrhea tweet was fake, it has 2 periods in it separating thoughts.

Last edited:
Kanye isnt even mad about the dya-a-rhea joke showing how relatable he is to you and I.

Kanye just acts like anyone on NT who naturally attracts attention, trust me I know.

Im the Kanye of NTWT if you think about it.

Each time I post I can feel the YE from my brain to my fingers when I type my messages and I expect all the hate and backlash to what i say.

Whens alls im doins is beings myself.

But in the end it is I, everyone talks about still, wow Ye, keep relating to us so they can get to my level mentally and be one with you like some hip hop rap unimind on some eternals marvel steez.

Kanye isnt even mad about the dya-a-rhea joke showing how relatable he is to you and I.

Kanye just acts like anyone on NT who naturally attracts attention, trust me I know.

Each time I post I can feel the YE from my brain to my fingers when I type my messages and I expect all the hate and backlash to what i say.

But in the end it is I, everyone talks about still, wow Ye, keep relating to us so they can get to my level mentally and be one with you like some hip hop rap unimind on some eternals marvel steez.

I’m the smush Parker of NT lol.

I don’t even recall seeing you post until this past week 😭

Back
Top Bottom