Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I’m the smush Parker of NT lol.

I use to let that name torment me each and everysecond of my NT life until Kanye opened my eyes by letting The best DJ/Producer combo in the history of all music release this song called "Use this Gospel" is a remixed song that DR Dre worked on with Ye.

After that I realized I gotta admit that story I was just looking for attention, than I got that atrention, and I couldnt handle it. The NT fame and fortune isnt for many to handle.

But it was designed for me to handle.

Ive been here 21 years, thats before Ye even came out, I was Ye on Nt before Ye was even mentioned on NT.

In fact I wanted more attention and just let the story exist, i got that power and confidence to do so because of Ye.

Thats what in saying people will try to troll me with Smush like they troll Kanye with Skete but who has the school? ME. I school the participants of NTWT.

Who writes amazing things for you to read. ME.

If yoh look for my clothing designs, you can see they are next level, I made t shirts themed after DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and everyone laughed but I didnt laugh, I knew i jad the hottest shirt in NTWT.

But then I got banned fron NTWT and everything I was on was put on a standstill.

My voice, muffled, my post, chapperoned, my brain, pit in digital jail.

And guess what it did nothing but firther amplify my voice and ideas.

It funny i technically smashed Smush in the end, but not in that way, but in the way that his name or mention has absolutely 0 effect, I wont even put in the effort to explain him.

And yall want to k ow why?

Ye.

This is why Kanye and Donald Trump got along. Doxing people on Social Media and trying to get your fans to harass them is childish behavior, not to mention dangerous
It appears Adidas owns everything except the slides correct? So they can use THEIR property the way they want? If this is the truth then you signed a bad deal and are now trying to throw a hissy fit to get out of it

I really wish this dude would go away

This is why Kanye and Donald Trump got along. Doxing people on Social Media and trying to get your fans to harass them is childish behavior, not to mention dangerous
It appears Adidas owns everything except the slides correct? So they can use THEIR property the way they want? If this is the truth then you signed a bad deal and are now trying to throw a hissy fit to get out of it

I really wish this dude would go away

Well keep wishing, cause Ye is Always.

Adidas going to bow to Ye as they should.

As we all should.

Almost read all that until I saw it was Azealia Banks
giphy.gif

Made him a career tbf
2nd life to his career. He was a child star. And, obviously, Brandy's brother. I don't know if it is the lack of mainstream attention for Brandy or the sextape that did it, but he def overcame that moniker.

2nd life to his career. He was a child star. And, obviously, Brandy's brother. I don't know if it is the lack of mainstream attention for Brandy or the sextape that did it, but he def overcame that moniker.
Yeah. It was def the sex tape

Back
Top Bottom