Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

&Pizza Just Sent Me This DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican solewoman solewoman

C2C53FBF-D90E-438E-A902-EB628EF1ADF7.png

Ye gone

Besides the normal mental health issue mans has, he has been totally captured by the reactionary conspiracy theory peddling far-right

With mainstream companies pulling away from him, his future involvement in politics, and his daughter becoming a teenager, the few next years gonna involve a lot more buffoonery from dude

Last edited:
I really can't help but feel horrible for Kanye.

I have experienced dealing with mentally ill but still economically productive people.
it's incredibly high bar to intervene in anyones life let alone a person who is a business owner.

It's an impossible situation
and must be 100x for someone like Kanye who theoretically can generate billions of dollars in value.
people are even more incentivized to just ignore it and let it fester.

it's gotta be killing everyone who knows him.
I can't imagine what Kim is dealing with.

I really really hope something happens and he can get himself help.
maybe if he loses all his deals with the anti semitism thing that will be a catalyst to get him help.

it's sad.

I kind of feel sorry for him a little bit...in the sense that he appears to be suffering from some sort of mental illness or cognitive decline

But then I think about all the resources he has at his disposal that he's rejected and all of the regular people going through similar things who aren't afforded the same luxury

But then I think about all the resources he has at his disposal that he's rejected and all of the regular people going through similar things who aren't afforded the same luxury
Mental ill people rejecting help is like par for the course.

and the resources basically make that aspect worse.
the more resources you have and more you are able to produce, the harder it is to get help.

In canada and america (i imagine), you basically have to wait for someones entire life to fall apart before anyone will do anything.
if you have a billion dollars, you are going to have to wait a long time.

and in the meantime Kanye can fall deeper and deeper into his illness.

ive tried to get people commited.
it didn't work when they still were working, no matter how erratic and dangerous their behavior became.
and if they are people who work in like high status fields where they make good money, 0% chance your getting any judge to go along with it.

and they all rejected help at every turn until they were penniless and homeless, and even then they rejected help.
and even being homeless and broke isn't enough, they still gotta be "dangerous".

in fact every time ive dealt with this, no one ever accepts help until they are forcibly committed

I can't imagine what it be like if those people had more resources.

I kind of feel sorry for him a little bit...in the sense that he appears to be suffering from some sort of mental illness or cognitive decline

He has gotten help, and admits when he has gotten it his behavior has improved somewhat.

When he was wilding out on Drake, he said he was back on his meds if I remember correctly.

But then he said he stops taking his pills because he doesn't like the side effects.

My thing is, if Ye was getting therapy and on his meds would he be doing things like ****ting on black people, doing on Tucker Carlson, and being part of a probably illegal Presidential campaign to help Trump get reelected. I think so.

Dude seems to have major character flaws, and BS beliefs, beyond being bipolar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom