Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Please stop saying Jewish I don’t know Jimmy Iovine’s race or ethnicity.

Black Death pain and trauma one of the biggest sources of his wealth and then he’ll go on The Shop and say black people don’t deserve reparations after eating off of 3 of the biggest gangsta rappers (something birthed from the remnants of slavery) in each decade if not the biggest ones of all time. I don’t know about villain but that makes him…something.

This ain’t even going into the ripple effects a Pac/Snoop/Death Row, 50 Cent and G-Unit or Chief Keef and that whole era may have had on the thinking patterns of black youth in the late 90’s/2000’s/2010’s.

1666741674489.png
Which goes back to my issue, are we mad at unfair contracts or the content of rap music?

Would you prefer Jimmy Iovine police how black youths express thselves through music, and is that really his reaponsibility?

You're conflating two seperate issues.

I said useful idiot for white supremacists

I didn't call anyone a white supremacists

And yes, he is. But that is the Sopranos, it was great television show but it leans into stereotypes. Especially the negative ones.

You really thought a Sopranos clip to strawman me was gonna be a banger of a comeback?
Might as well say all italian men who have residential services companies are mafia bosses.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

One day I’d like to see an intelligent conversation from the leaders of the Abrahamic faiths regarding the above scripture and a thorough discourse on how they arrived to the conclusion on who’s who.

Who do you think the "synagogue of Satan" is?

I said useful idiot for white supremacists

I didn't call anyone a white supremacists

And yes, he is. But that is the Sopranos, it was great television show but it leans into stereotypes. Especially the negative ones.

You really thought a Sopranos clip to strawman me was gonna be a banger of a comeback?

I wasn’t asking if the character was a WS, I was asking if the people who wrote that character were white supremacists “or being useful idiots” for white supremacists, as you clarified lol

No “banger comebacks” brother I’m just asking was it also a white supremacist call to violence when the HBO writers made that character? Or is that reserved for the angry black rappers :lol:

I wasn’t asking if the character was a WS, I was asking if the people who wrote that character were white supremacists “or being useful idiots” for white supremacists, as you clarified lol

No “banger comebacks” brother I’m just asking was in also a white supremacist call to violence when them folks made that character? Or is that reserved for the angry black rappers :lol:
I didn't think you were asking about the character. I knew you were asking about the writer.

That is why I expanded my point to include a comment about the writing of the show.

I have no idea what point you are trying to ask with your second paragraph. Are you asking me to answer for something I didn't say, again?

No “banger comebacks” brother I’m just asking was it also a white supremacist call to violence when the HBO writers made that character? Or is that reserved for the angry black rappers :lol:
What if the character was a composite of historical figures.

Which goes back to my issue, are we mad at unfair contracts or the content of rap music?

Would you prefer Jimmy Iovine police how black youths express thselves through music, and is that really his reaponsibility?

You're conflating two seperate issues.

Jimmy Iovine couldn’t have controlled or policed ****. Death Row saved Interscope from not existing and Eminem/Dre/50 served as the solid foundation for what they eventually became.

After that is acknowlged we’re now asking chicken or the egg, how many kids grew up with bull**** on their mind because of Death Row/G-Unit/Chief Keef being the most pushed and promoted acts, how many knockoff labels and rappers came from that to do the same thing in different regions across the country?

The point is that these dudes can build most of their wealth off of the socioeconomic remnants of slavery and it’s ripple effects that still take place to this day (and then be bold enough to make comments like black people don’t deserve reparations, Jimmy Iovine on The Shop) but it’s off limits/bigotry to examine who owns what when it comes to black music because of The Holocaust? :lol: again respect and love to all people and none of this is a call to violence or hatred against any groups.

Kanye was wearing Bombers with confederate flags from before the yeezy partnership, so I don't think that was the reason. They did it under pressure after being called out from celebs and people internally within their own company.
I was talking about Kanye being openly anti-semitic. That's the stuff I'm speculating adidas didn't want to deal with if he decided to say something while visiting the HQ (or anywhere else within Germany).

That kind of speech gets you in legal trouble over there and in much of Western Europe. Here, we only cancel people.

Jimmy Iovine couldn’t have controlled or policed ****. Death Row saved Interscope from not existing and Eminem/Dre/50 served as the solid foundation for what they eventually became.

After that is acknowlged we’re now asking chicken or the egg, how many kids grew up with bull**** on their mind because of Death Row/G-Unit/Chief Keef being the most pushed and promoted acts, how many knockoff labels and rappers came from that to do the same thing in different regions across the country?

The point is that these dudes can build most of their wealth off of the socioeconomic remnants of slavery and it’s ripple effects that still take place to this day (and then be bold enough to make comments like black people don’t deserve reparations, Jimmy Iovine on The Shop) but it’s off limits/bigotry to examine who owns what when it comes to black music because of The Holocaust? :lol: again respect and love to all people and none of this is a call to violence or hatred against any groups.
It's 'off limits' because, historically, we know what that "examination" leads to (google: "the jewish question")

So back to my issue, is this about contracts or the content of rap music? What was "Kanye's point".

It's 'off limits' because, historically, we know what that "examination" leads to (google: "the jewish question")

So back to my issue, is this about contracts or the content of rap music? What was "Kanye's point".

the concept of you just being able to take that “examination” wherever YOU want to take it without someone actually calling for violence/hatred/prosecution…seems like a convenient way to avoid the conversation being brought up in your second paragraph where things like Iovine/Death Row or Clive Davis empowering Bad Boy instead of the industry continuing to push acts like Public Enemy or De La Soul is how we get to a 50 Cent era and that is how we get to a Chief Keef, NBA Youngboy era and so on and so forth…the content, the demographics it attracts and the bull **** they put in these contracts, none of this is by coincidence or accident.

so to answer your question, they aren’t two separate issues because you could argue that the demographics that primarily go for these goofy contracts are only attracted to the rap industry because of the direction it’s gone under the direction of a Jimmy Iovine, Lyor Cohen, Clive Davis in the past thirty years since the Public Enemy type rap died off in favor of gangsta rap that became mainstream (I’m aware of NWA) with Death Row and Bad Boy.

Again for clarification regardless of the race of any of those mentioned gentlemen, none of this is a call to violence or hatred for any demographic or group of people…nor am I putting all of the concepts Im bringing up in this post on one group of people….

the concept of you just being able to take that “examination” wherever YOU want to take it without someone actually calling for violence/hatred/prosecution…seems like a convenient way to avoid the conversation being brought up in your second paragraph where things like Iovine/Death Row or Clive Davis empowering Bad Boy instead of the industry continuing to push acts like Public Enemy or De La Soul is how we get to a 50 Cent era and that is how we get to a Chief Keef, NBA Youngboy era and so on and so forth…the content, the demographics it attracts and the bull **** they put in these contracts, none of this is by coincidence or accident.

so to answer your question, they aren’t two separate issues because you could argue that the demographics that primarily go for these goofy contracts are only attracted to the rap industry because of the direction it’s gone under the direction of a Jimmy Iovine, Lyor Cohen, Clive Davis in the past thirty years since the Public Enemy type rap died off in favor of gangsta rap that became mainstream (I’m aware of NWA) with Death Row and Bad Boy.

Again for clarification regardless of the race of any of those mentioned gentlemen, none of this is a call to violence or hatred for any demographic or group of people…nor am I putting all of the concepts Im bringing up in this post on one group of people….
That's fair, examining the direction of music.

But, if you start with the premise the "jews are responsible for the downfall of black youths" you are shooting yourself in the foot, and probably going fown a path that rehashes debunked stereotypes.

And he thinks it's because he's a martyr. He's not the hero we want but the hero we need ol dark knight head ***

I said this over a decade ago, and still believe it....the story of Kanye West will end in suicide. Sad, but I think its more probable than ever.
Tbh
As sad as it is to say you might not be wrong

I think it’s most likely dude offs himself

Who do you think the "synagogue of Satan" is?
I honestly don’t know. My understanding of the Bible is more esoteric/metaphysical.

From what I understand for Jews, specifically the Talmud/Torah is taken literally. If there is a prophecy within the confines of the faith that speaks about the return of a Messiah that is of the Hebrew faith that will destroy the synagogue of Satan, I think inquiring means and those outside of the faith desiring a better understanding should be able to respectfully ask questions pertaining to the faith.

Within our own sneaker community here at NT counterfeit sneakers and the conversations surrounding such aren’t tolerated, especially when the items are meant to deceive people into thinking it’s a real item. Because of that, there’s precautions in place designed to maintain the integrity of the forum. As protective as Jews are about their narrative, I would think it would be of upmost importance to lay out what a false Jew looks like and at least give a historical context for making the case. To my knowledge, there’s only one group I know that unanimously claims themselves as Jews on the planet. Just to have a better understanding of the situation I would like to see who they perceive as the “Synagogue of Satan” and how they arrived to that conclusion.

I said this over a decade ago, and still believe it....the story of Kanye West will end in suicide. Sad, but I think its more probable than ever.
Do narcissists typically commit suicide?

Doesn't seem like his ego would allow that.

Meant to post this in here lol

Its puzzling to me going on a major press run with no album dropping, not selling anything or having anything to announce. It seems like the sole purpose was to be generally offensive and controversial. He said a bunch nothing with all that press he was getting. Say he is on his hardcore antisemitic ****, why do a press run for the sole purpose of exposing yourself? Mans literally went on the biggest national news shows and podcasts within a couple weeks with no discernible objective or agenda, alienated himself from millions and lost all his deals for no apparent reason.

To the untrained it certainly seems he is going through some type of mental health crisis. If its really all that simple its baffling someone somewhere wasnt smart enough to prevent him from leaving all this money on the table.

Back
Top Bottom