Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

You see what they do 😂.

They know we’ve been talking about Kyrie.
He said he supported all liberal ideologies in a previous thread. I should ask him if he supported that Scandinavian ultra left party that wanted to lower age of consent to 13 in the Netherlands since he wants to play this stupid game.

He said he supported all liberal ideologies in a previous thread. I should ask him if he supported that Scandinavian ultra left party that wanted to lower age of consent to 13 in the Netherlands since he wants to play this stupid game.
What is the name of the party?

What is the name of the party?
I don’t recall, but it was in the news last year because their supporters elected a few of them and then they made these vile disgusting proposals.

I also recall in Sweden they had another one of them who was pushing incest and necrophilia.

1669507446744.png

If ever you find yourself agreeing with Jason Whitlock, it might be time to reassess things. Such a bozo take. He doesn’t care what religion they practice (which conveniently ignores their very vocal antisemitism) and is just glad some men showed up? I guess he doesn’t realize they only showed up because of his tweet. Where were they at when Kyrie was getting clowned (and barred from playing) for his anti-vax stance?

Also, imagine being in the media and complaining about tHe MeDiA. You really can’t make it up.
this is a jason **** lock free zone

anybody posting that clown i have to question the insanity of that individual.

was curious to what that fat piece of **** was doing these days. i see hes still defending his white daddies in hopes of someday waking up with white skin
Screenshot_20221126_200502_Twitter.jpg

He said he supported all liberal ideologies in a previous thread.
I assume you're talking about me, since I'm the one who quoted you both.

The post you're referring to is in the black culture thread, and that is not quite what I said.

Scandinavian ultra left party that wanted to lower age of consent to 13 in the Netherlands since he wants to play this stupid game.
So voters (from where?) elected members of a left-wing Scandinavian party to sit in the Dutch parliament. Makes complete sense...

How about you grab a map and check your info, because some of this stuff sounds like forwarded WhatsApp "news"

was curious to what that fat piece of **** was doing these days. i see hes still defending his white daddies in hopes of someday waking up with white skin
Screenshot_20221126_200502_Twitter.jpg
I wouldn’t need JW to point out how people pick and choose when a person evolved from a certain age but I think people are missing the fact that folks been feeling that way about JJ waaaaaayyyyy before this photo came out :lol: :lol: :lol:

But back to the thread
Kanye called out celebrities not calling out Balenciaga (not sure if I even spelled that **** right ) for the BDSM children ad they had (typing that out even felt disgusting 🤢) but were quick to cancel him

it’s amazing how dude just hates accountability for his own actions
he just finds a way to make himself the victim and folks just eat that **** up

lol

yeah, now

were you there in the 90s?

this is my problem
everyone got a lot to say about chicago that aint even from there
but nobody was outside when it was really real

people got ya'll fooled
throw out a couple "southsides" on a song and you're validated
seems to be all it takes

Imma need more than that

I’m not disagreeing with you though. I’ve been to Chicago throughout the 90s and 2000s (admittedly only as a young tourist) and never remembered it being “tough” all over. There ARE a lot of dangerous neighborhoods throughout Chicago, but there are also a lot of 99% white, sheltered as hell neighborhoods/suburbs that have been that way for decades. People from Lincoln Park =/= Englewood, but both are in Chicago.

I know Kanye talks about being from the South Side, but what if dude just grew up in Oak Park or Forest Park or something. From my experience those areas are pretty close to some bad parts of the city without being “tough” themselves.

That’s I can see Kanye growing up in some cookie cutter neighborhood in Chicago/Chicago area and then using the more tough nearby neighborhoods for clout.

Not that I care BTW, I don’t promote that type of mentality of having to be proud of being from a tough neighborhood. However, the sheltered white people in Chicago are REALLY white, like the typical Midwestern Trump supporter/almost Trump supporter white, so Kanye being how he is makes sense if he grew up around them. I see those Blue Line car stickers and excessive American flags damn near everywhere throughout the city and suburbs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom