Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

this who they mans running with but they still got ye's back
Screenshot_20221126_173503_Samsung Internet.jpg

Say his name Ben say his name

Man the right is going to fall apart in the long run as long as trump is there cause they all fake… no one really cares about anything other than tax cuts and the culture war bs is a losing strategy especially with young voters.

Let’s gooooo ye ye ye 2024 baby

Dude is such a f’ing clown dude just an anti black racist anyone riding with him at this point is clown.

He’s proving he is what he is.

Anti black, antisemite, and a boomer.

Only thing ye cares about his himself and money in his pockets.

Basically a republican.

Last edited:
I assume you're talking about me, since I'm the one who quoted you both.

The post you're referring to is in the black culture thread, and that is not quite what I said.

So voters (from where?) elected members of a left-wing Scandinavian party to sit in the Dutch parliament. Makes complete sense...

How about you grab a map and check your info, because some of this stuff sounds like forwarded WhatsApp "news"
You said your policies lean further left. I don't know to what degree that is. This ain't no made up story. It was in the news. Maybe you need to read/watch it some more.

Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party​

'Incest can be considered unusual and disgusting, but the law cannot stem from it being disgusting'​

Lizzie Dearden,Elsa Vulliamy
Wednesday 24 February 2016 16:06

Last edited:
You said your policies lean further left. I don't know to what degree that is. This ain't no made up story. It was in the news. Maybe you need to read/watch it some more.

Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party​

'Incest can be considered unusual and disgusting, but the law cannot stem from it being disgusting'​

I think he is pointing out the same thing I noticed.

You said a political party in Scanvdia won seats in the Netherlands. But the Netherlands is not considered geographically part of Scanvandia. It doesn't make sense

Also, did you Google the Political Party mentioned here?

Liberal means different things in a different contexts. Here it means classical liberals. So a center-right ideology. In America, these people would most commonly align with libertarians.

This political party is part of a right-wing governing coalition in Sweden.

So if you are trying to relate this news to gry60 gry60 liberal views, I don't think this is the best example.

The person in the article is technically a right-winger.

Last edited:
You said your policies lean further left. I don't know to what degree that is.

Further left than where the Democratic party is. Anyone who embraces cheap education, a public option for healthcare, and real police accountability is on the left of the American political spectrum.

This ain't no made up story. It was in the news. Maybe you need to read/watch it some more.

Ok.

According to Wikipedia, this is the ideological alignment of the party in question:

The Liberals (Swedish: Liberalerna, L), known as the Liberal People's Party (Swedish: Folkpartiet liberalerna) until 22 November 2015, is a conservative liberal political party in Sweden. The Liberals ideologically have shown a broad variety of liberal tendencies. Currently they are seen as following classical liberalism[4] and economic liberalism.[13][14] The party is a member of the Liberal International and Renew Europe.

Economic liberalism is another term for laissez-faire capitalism. In other words, this party would be the equivalent of our Republicans. :lol:

Historically the party was positioned in the centre of the Swedish political landscape, willing to cooperate with both the political left and the right. It has since the leaderships of Lars Leijonborg and Jan Björklund in the 2000s positioned itself more towards the right.[6][15][16] It was a part of the Alliance centre-right coalition government led by Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt from 2006 to 2014.

You said a political party in Scanvdia won seats in the Netherlands. But the Netherlands is not considered geographically part of Scanvandia. It doesn't make sense

Liberal means different things in a different contexts. Here it means classical liberals. So a center-right ideology. In America, these people would most commonly align with libertarians.

So if you are trying to relate this news to gry60 gry60 liberal views, I don't think this is the best example.

Further left than where the Democratic party is. Anyone who embraces cheap education, a public option for healthcare, and real police accountability is on the left of the American political spectrum.

Ok.

According to Wikipedia, this is the ideological alignment of the party in question:

Economic liberalism is another term for laissez-faire capitalism. In other words, this party would be the equivalent of our Republicans. :lol:
I mentioned two instances and was typing from my phone. One is Scandinavian as seen in the article and the other is Dutch. Apologies for the confusion.

Thank you for the clarification between the two.

Has this man not seen ur movies from the political thread 😂

You’re one of the most politically literate people I have ever seen on NT.

Back
Top Bottom