Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I think a lot of people are starting on conflate attention with power. They saw Trump say and do wild **** and become president. They think it'll work out the same way for them.

I think he basically said exactly this. Talking about if trump could be president blah blah blah. Kanye problem is that he has musical/artistic genius and people make the mistake of saying outright “he’s a genius”. And with an ego as inflated as his he thinks he’s an actual genius across the board.

He’s a moron in many aspects because he lacks the ability to articulate himself properly and doesn’t have anyone smart around him to help him with that or if he does he ignores them. I understand the sentiment he’s trying to convey but he keeps saying “Jews” and all types of ignorant **** throwing entire groups of people under the bus and ingratiating himself with hate groups.

He’s attempting to attack Zionists who have a monopoly on media, banking and the entertainment industry but he’s not equipped with enough knowledge to speak on it properly and he looks like a hypocrite because he’s in bed with those same people. Then he does a bunch dumb **** to be a contrarian and create shock value. Just because he has somewhat of a point with certain things can’t excuse his ignorance and poor execution. Hes a bozo.

He's not trolling.

A lot of people don't know the history behind the pointed hood masks. It predates the Ku Klux Klan.
He is trolling because he knows a lot of people will immediately think KKK and he’ll get more attention for this very reason.

He is trolling because he knows a lot of people will immediately think KKK and he’ll get more attention for this very reason.
I agree bro... just ****ing with the Ye stans in here ...

People knew what time it was when he thought he was being provocative by wearing confederate **** when Yeezus dropped :lol:

Vultures - Ye and Ty Dolla Sign
IMG_2124.gif

his music is so booty now... yeezus was his last great piece of work.

lmao this man really had goobers talking about christ is king ( an antisemitic dog whistle)

these people are easy to spot, they usually have bible verses in their bios instead of pronouns.

I loved everything up to Yeezus, and even liked about half of The Life of Pablo (2016), which is weird because of what he was going through at that time, if you guys remember. It was the first time he was really tweeting weirdly and delaying songs, re-releasing songs he released, etc. But that album's still half good. After that everything has been terrible imo.

For clarification, Yeezus had 3 slaps imo. 3/10 from the line is horrible. 30% on a test is a F. The album was bad.

Did you mention your dislike for him just to preface that you think the production on Yeezus was great? Are you afraid of being attacked by other posters here if you didn't preface it that way?
no i think it shows that it’s that good. that even though i dislike him i still thought his production was top notch. i couldn’t hate on it. scared is a funny word to use here

I don’t care what key his music has been in, it’s been terrible since Life of Pablo. He had an incredible shelf life.

Yeezus was and is so good, the roll out, the production, the marketing for that album were all A+

How ye would take rugged beats that would transition into real beautiful crescendos , a technique that countless rappers have since "borrowed"

I get that album isn't for everyone though but to me it's among his best. I also love Pablo and Donda and Pablo gets the most spins from me by far, to me it's the best balance between his soul based production beginnings with some of his more modern techniques, the features are also :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: I have a sentimatality towards his earlier work and their all briliant but tbh I rarely listen to MBDTF, CD, LR or Graduation

Last edited:
He’s coming up on 20 years of official albums that have been well publicized. I like everything since Pablo as I said but we’re almost eight years away since that one.

I think he should just keep making money like he has been and playing the same game unless he has a pivot and great music.

Yeezus was and is so good, the roll out, the production, the marketing for that album were all A+

How ye would take rugged beats that would transition into real beautiful crescendos , a technique that countless rappers have since "borrowed"

I get that album isn't for everyone though but to me it's among his best. I also love Pablo and Donda and Pablo gets the most spins from me by far, to me it's the best balance between his soul based production beginnings with some of his more modern techniques, the features are also :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: I have a sentimatality towards his earlier work and their all briliant but tbh I rarely listen to MBDTF, CD, LR or Graduation

1) you’re not a fan if you “rarely” listen to his earlier work. You basically told on yourself. Majority of most musicians, their earlier works are the BEST. It’s extremely rare for any musicians latter work, to be their best.

How can you be a Kanye fan, and don’t even listen to his earliest stuff anymore? Makes absolutely no sense.

2) Experimentation, a “great rollout” and good marketing does not mean the actual body of work is good.

Some of you dudes tell on yourself everyday.

If y’all like house, techno, or electronic music, just say so. What Kanye is doing is barley rap anymore.

I wish y’all would stop equating dudes experimenting, and deeming it good, or different. It basically means dudes can’t rap or make decent songs anymore so, they try and capture y’all’s attention with these weird aesthetics and over conceptualized beats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s pop/electronic music. Not hip hop.

Make a new genre

Those rugged beats sound “trash”. I call it Edwards Scissorhands “noise” with a bunch of mess sounding like rocks being tossed around in tin can. Those beats on Yeezus TERRIBLE:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop categorizing that stuff as hip hop. Dudes are not riding around in the whip playing that mess :lol:

A lot of you dude are a fan of Kanye as a PERSON. His style, his persona. Definitely not fans of the music

Those rugged beats sound “trash”. I call it Edwards Scissorhands “noise” with a bunch of mess sounding like rocks being tossed around in tin can. Those beats on Yeezus TERRIBLE:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop categorizing that stuff as hip hop. Dudes are not riding around in the whip playing that mess :lol:

A lot of you dude are a fan of Kanye as a PERSON. His style, his persona. Definitely not fans of the music
Relax......

I **** with all those albums I just don't listen to them currently, music evolves and changes and so have I

I do like house and grew up on rap, it's not an either/or situation

Back
Top Bottom