[-- Kanye West - Robocop --]

it grew on me! after 5 listens..... cant wait for CDQ MASTERED! i like da part when the beat goes into that techno, electronica thingy majig... can explainit.... but" ohhhh, ok,ok, u gotta stop it nowww" Mr.West in the building!

I would prefer College Dropout Ye.... but this song has grown on me amazingly to where I can actually listen to it. I like the beat

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

Dude REAL TALk , robocop is AMAZING....this will be a freakin club banger....the okay okay okay was my least fav part, but it grew on me and it has a techno vibe to it.....the whole song has techno vibes to it...and his flow is amazing with the song
roll.gif

roll.gif

Kanye needs to use the theme from Knight Rider....and autotone/sing about something nothing to do with Knight Rider....becuase basically if he's retroing80s theme, Knight Rider > Robocop

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

2mm8vm1.jpg

WHAT IN THE +!*# WAS THAT, KAHN-YAY?!?!?!?!?!?!

smh.gif

That wasn't Bernie my dude..
Robocop is a pretty catchy song imo.

I remember when I first heard "Through the Wire"...

I liked it immediately...I didn't FORCE myself to listen to the track 12 times (I couldn't...I heard it on MTV Jams when the video FIRST released).

I can't bring myself to like this song or buy this album.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

it grew on me! after 5 listens..... cant wait for CDQ MASTERED! i like da part when the beat goes into that techno, electronica thingy majig... can explain it.... but" ohhhh, ok,ok, u gotta stop it nowww" Mr.West in the building!
Only part of the song I like.

This track is whatever. The beat = Nice. Overall = Not Nice.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

OK, I'll take that L....

Just like Ye took on "Robocop" - who am I to !$*@ tradition up?

Good save
glasses.gif

This joint is still horrible.

Originally Posted by LB81986

roll.gif
Ye's bout to serve up his first weed plate
If this is so,
halfbaked.jpg

Sir Smoke-A-Lot approves

But seriously, I can't stand autotune so this will be the first Ye album I may actually hate......no too harsh, NOT like a whole lot, there that'sbetter
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom