[-- Kanye West - Robocop --]

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

This is the worst out of em all so far
tired.gif

Come on, this song SUCKS. If it was some unknown artist coming out with the same exact song, EVERYONE would say that it's trash. But because it's Kanye, it sounds just a little better
laugh.gif
You are absolutely right to some degree ( I would possibly a still like the song due to the initial lyrics) But to me the reason it sounds alittle bit better is simply the fact that I feel Kanye is addressing what he currently knows best "a relationship gone bad" (i.e. Alexis) rather thanrapping about the same ole. It seems to be a bit more personal.

For example I would greatly appreciate it if Crime Pays addresses the down fall on the Dips, Killa's outlook on the situation, Tru Life, and Juelz &Jimmy rather than the bottom of the vagina.

I wonder what Hov response to these tracks has been
laugh.gif

Ye' probably phone him like 'come down to the studio, i got these crazy joints i want you to hear
happy.gif
glasses.gif
'

Hov like.........

'errrrrr.......aite'
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

love it

but i've been a kanye fan since he had the verse on "we are the champions" off the dream team double disc jawnt and sway gave him the co-sign onmtv news back in '03

this songs dopee.... but watch someday wayne's gonna get on this and 3/4 of the people who hated it are gonna be like "damnnN!!! this tracksdope"

i think i like it now and is this !#@*# mumbling on the song lmao...
and the whole public will like his songs
everyone thats out...
i hear people all over my school singing love lockdown and heartless.

lol im comming back on what i said if u listen to it a couple times it grows like a seed\

? w hat the hell? like a seed?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys really are stans. if i see this album in the hip hop section im slapping the manager.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

this songs dopee.... but watch someday wayne's gonna get on this and 3/4 of the people who hated it are gonna be like "damnnN!!! this tracks dope"
If wayne jumps on this...i will find you and punch you in the face.
indifferent.gif

i think its the best song to come out of 808, real talk,
hes whining but not as bad as the rest

Wow...Am very stoked for this album

This is gona be the best album of 08, kanye is in another realm right now and he shares with us the melodies of other realities

ok, maybe not that far..im not a kanye lover by no means, but like someone said prior, it's ahead of it's time

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

This is gona be the best album of 08, kanye is in another realm right now and he shares with us the melodies of other realities
laugh.gif

So Kanye is officially a martian now...like Wayne.
eek.gif

Sweet.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by nocomment6

IT'll grow on us I tell you!
smile.gif

WORD -- some of Kanye music is weird the first time around, but after times it grows on you.

orly_spock.jpg

his first 3 cd's weren't weird at all.

kanye is in another realm right now and he shares with us the melodies of other realities
I don't even agree with you but that is one of the dopest things I've ever read on Niketalk
nerd.gif

^^^yeah but i dont really call what he did on heartless singing besides the "In the night" part

Yo I've been listening to this song all morning....

It WILL be a hit
laugh.gif
..... all he needs to do is come out with a funny snap type dance called the "Robocop"

My second favorite right behind "Coldest Winter".

Finally I have some songs to add in a playlist with Graduation...

Back
Top Bottom