[-- Kanye West - Robocop --]

Confirmed via Ye's blog that this isn't the finished version and that he didn't leak this joint.

Looking forward to what the final product will sound like.

Confirmed via Ye's blog this isn't the finished version. And that he didn't leak it as well.

Looking forward to the final product.

this isn't the final version? It doesn't sound like it's missing anything

I like this song as much as I like all the other joints..album is a concept in work

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

I could care less what people think, I like this.
Word, so far the only one I don't really like is Heartless. I like the 80's sound to this song.

I can see how many are disappointed with Ye's new music, it is unusual.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

this songs dopee.... but watch someday wayne's gonna get on this and 3/4 of the people who hated it are gonna be like "damnnN!!! this tracks dope"
If wayne jumps on this...i will find you and punch you in the face.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Confirmed via Ye's blog this isn't the finished version. And that he didn't leak it as well.

Not feelin this. There's better music you could make with 808 drums and sounds. It just shows that without his sampling, his music isn't that good.

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

only way he can fix this song is if he highlights the files and clicks delete.
alien.gif

There's another Kanye album coming out by the summer, which will be more traditional Ye. This album is just something he wanted to get off his chest. Solet homie sing and wait til the summer if u want regular Kanye instead of T-Ye.

Robocop is trash to me... the other songs aren't that bad.. Heartless is my personal favorite right now.

Dude REAL TALk , robocop is AMAZING....this will be a freakin club banger....the okay okay okay was my least fav part, but it grew on me and it has a technovibe to it.....the whole song has techno vibes to it...and his flow is amazing with the song

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

Dude REAL TALk , robocop is AMAZING....this will be a freakin club banger....the okay okay okay was my least fav part, but it grew on me and it has a techno vibe to it.....the whole song has techno vibes to it...and his flow is amazing with the song
roll.gif

"oh it'll grow on us"

"oh, he's just pushing the envelope"

"open up your minds"

blah blah blah.

I don't see how anyone can defend him.

Garbage.

Now that I have had a couple days to listen to it...

It isn't THAT bad....

It certainly isn't GOOD either...

But it's not Hot garbage...It's cold garbage. You know, it's still trash, but it doesn't stink/smell as bad.

Lupe needs to hop on this beat IMMEDIATELY.

there's really no getting around this one. it's a bad song. if some artist not of kanye's status made it, nobody would even give it a second listen

Originally Posted by dreClark

But it's not Hot garbage...It's cold garbage. You know, it's still trash, but it doesn't stink/smell as bad.
I like the way you put that...
laugh.gif

Trash is trash though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

"oh it'll grow on us"

"oh, he's just pushing the envelope"

"open up your minds"

blah blah blah.

I don't see how anyone can defend him.

Garbage.
Preach.