Kanye West - Spaceship FULL VIDEO!!

Man that College Dropout 03/04 Ye was some of the best material Hip-Hop will ever witness.

pimp.gif

Look at all the fans comin back out the woodwork... "Oh, now they LOVE Kanye..."

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

pimp.gif

Look at all the fans comin back out the woodwork... "Oh, now they LOVE Kanye..."
laugh.gif

last 15 seconds or so was the dopest ( aside from the obvious though... )

Man i'm going to need a nice reason as to why this video didn't drop when it was supposed to. I mean it's dope as hell.

and that broad in the dressing room that's Esther Baxter ain't it?
nerd.gif

I don't understand why this is just leaking now. It was supposed to be out what, 5 years ago?

Nonetheless, video is everything I expected. He should go ahead and release it...i mean, why not?

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

I don't understand why this is just leaking now. It was supposed to be out what, 5 years ago?

Nonetheless, video is everything I expected. He should go ahead and release it...i mean, why not?
'Ye was supposed to release a whole DVD of College Dropout Material/Music Videos/

I remember reading somewhere that spaceship was scrapped because it was trash. I guess they were wrong on that one...

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

'Ye was supposed to release a whole DVD of College Dropout Material/Music Videos/

I remember reading somewhere that spaceship was scrapped because it was trash. I guess they were wrong on that one...
He did...its called the College Dropout videoanthology. I remember I bought it the day it came out. It doesn't have Spaceships on there
unfortunately but it has all the other videos including 3 versions of Jesus Walks.

I see how kanye might have been a bit embarrassed by the vid. The graphics are alil shaky and those Through the Wire cheeks. But its awesome.. the topic andthe setting. I think i personally needed this video right now.. Its very inspiring to my film making and music career. I really wanna direct Music Videos now..

Back
Top Bottom